Lunchroom Reunion

( This is super random, but I was rereading my story and it was the Chansung saga thing, and I m like hm, maybe I should post the luhan and Chanyeol vs. Chansung thing...so here it is :) enjoy~ THIS IS A FLASHBACK)

Luhan POV

I walked into school with dark circles under my eyes and fatigue hanging on my shoulders. I dragged my feet to my locker and began to put my books away, and Chanyeol approached me. He looked just as shitty as me, if not worse.

" Good morning Yeollie" He gave me a tired smile. " Good morning Lulu."  

" Luhan..."  That voice. That slithering creepy voice....I turned only to be face to face with Chansung. I felt myself explode inside. " H-How is Sehun?"

Thats where I lost it. " How is he? HOW IS HE?! You fucking stabbed him and left him to die in a fucking alley way! I should fucking murder sick ass right now! You have no right to know how he is! You are a sick twisted coward who deserves to be dead or rotting away in a prison cell!"

" Lu-" I shot him a glare. " Shut that filthy mouth of yours!" A crowd had formed around us and my head was spinning from the pure anger I felt towards this person. "I fucking swear if I ever see you around Sehun ever again I'll personally beat the living shit out of your ass!" He smirked, and I clenched my first and sent it straight to the side of his head. He fell to the ground and held his face. The creepy glint in his eyes returned.

He got up and jumped at me, but Chanyeol held out his arm and Chansungs throat rammed into it. He stumbled backgrounds grabbing at it. " Why....why...WHY?!"

He is insane.

He kept trying to hit Chanyeol, and Chanyeol got fed up and started just beating the shit out of him. To the the point that I had to pull him off of him. Soon all the guys appeared, and Kris went to Chansung. He grabbed his collar and brought his face close to his.

I havent seen Kris this angry in a long time..

" Engrave this in your brain. If you EVER go near Sehun or any other one of my friends again, I will not hesitate to rip you too pieces.Consider this your last warning. Im pretty sure the last thing you want is me and Tao after your ass. " Chansung looked terrified, like he was going to cry. Kris threw him backwards, causing him to stumble. " Oh, also..." He punched him hard in the stomach.

" Dont you dare try to hurt Chanyeol or Luhan again." He shot him a glare and walked back over to us. " I love you Kris." We all said in unison, causing Kris to laugh. " Losers.." Everyone playfully gasped.

" I love you too." I smiled, and the others did too. Its rare to hear Kris say that.

We all split ways, only to be reunited at the hospital again.

( Please dont be angry with me, but I did a time skip because honestly do you want to read about Channie and Baekkie in the hospital? Hopefully you answered no lol... Well hes some major fluff P.s I love you all.) 

Luhan POV

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I put on lotion and then my clothes, then I styled my hair. I put my uniform on and hopped in Zhoumis car. " Dont you just look adorable!" I said to Noona with a smile. " Hehe, thanks Luhan." We drove to school and we separated at the front.

I walked right to Sehuns locker. I hugged him from behind. He didnt even spare me a glance. I pouted and rubbed my chin into his shoulder. " Yah! That feels weird!" 

" Then dont ignore me!" He laughed and turned, placing both hands on my cheeks. Thinking he was going to kiss me, I got butterflies in my stomach. I was wrong though, he squished my cheeks together. He laughed and I pulled away with a frown.