Trust Me!

Sehun POV

A few days after the sleepover at Luhans, I decided to make plans with him. I invited him over my house. He came over and my parents were at work, I guess they didnt mind that we were home alone.  He was in the bathroom and a bunch of thoughts popped into my head.

What if he wants to have...well you know... I blushed and shook my head. Thats not going to happen.

He walked in the room, and smiled at me. I smiled back, hes so damn cute. He came in and sat on my lap.  I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back and I ran my hands down his chest. He moaned slightly and I slid my tongue into his warm mouth. I tasted every corner of it, then we broke the kiss for oxygen. A thin string of saliva and panting connecting us.

He started taking off his shirt and I did the same, tossing them across the room. He started kissing my collarbone. He nibbled on a spot and it sent chills down my spine and made me twitch slightly.

" Ahh." I moaned into the air. He smiled and kissed lower and lower until he latched himself on my nipple. Nibbling on it and licking it occasionally. He twisted and teased the other one with his slender fingers.

" Mmm.." I covered my mouth and blushed at the embarrassing sounds that were escaping my mouth. He stopped and pouted. Looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

" Dont do that. I want to hear your voice.." He whined, and I moved my hand. I nodded slowly and blushed. He kept licking my chest, until I flipped him onto the bed. His back touching the mattress. I kissed his lips, then moved downstairs and attacked his nipples.

" Ahh~" He cried out and I smiled. So cute... I moved lower and lower and kissed under his belly button. Then he stopped me. I looked up at him and he looked sad. " Whats wrong babe?"

" I...I need to tell you something."

I sat up and looked at him. " Sure, tell me..Is everything okay?"  He looked down and played with my finger. " I...Im not a virgin.." My eyes went wide. What..? He grabbed my arm. 

" Please dont look at me different! Please.." Tears were forming in his eyes and I could only just stare...What?!

" With...who? When?! How?!" He sighed. " Ive never told you because I didnt want you to change your perspective of me..In middle school...The person I loved...I was in the bathroom and he took advantage of me.." Tears fell, and I felt my heart pound.

" He r-raped me."

I still just stared at him. He gave me a look that just broke my heart. He got up and went to walk away. " Im sorry...I'll leave now"

I grabbed his arm and yanked him back over to me. His face hit my chest " I love you." He nodded and sobbed into my chest. " Dont ever be afraid to tell me anything, okay?" He nodded again. " Im sorry Luhan.." I lovingly stroked his soft hair. He sniffled. " Sehun." He looked up at me. I smiled. " Hm?" He blushed slightly.

" Make love to me."

I blushed a little bit and moved in and kissed him. Gently pushing him back onto the mattress. We kissed passionately until we needed air. We panted and gazed into eachothers eyes. I moved lower and started unbuckling his pants. He covered his face and blushed. I giggled, and pulled down his jeans. He whimpered and I kissed his thigh.

I palmed his clothed erection, and he started whimpering and whining. I smiled and went to pull down his boxers but he tried to stop me.  " Im embarrassed.." I smiled and managed to get his boxers off. I looked at him and he blushed. I licked my lips.

" S-Stop staring.." He tried to cover himself up, but I grabbed his wrist and kissed it. " You're beautiful."

I leaned down and kissed his member and his breath hitched. I started stroking it, and he moaned softly. His face was bright red, and I chuckled. I licked up and down his shaft and swirled my tongue around the base. He arched his back, and moaned. I put his entire length into my mouth and choked slightly. I sucked hard and he fisted the sheets.

"Ah Sehun!!" I smirked when I heard my name. I sucked harder and harder then put two of my fingers in my mouth.I coated them with his precum and placed one at his entrance. I entered one and he tensed up. " Relax relax!" He managed to relax.

I thrusted it in and out, he cried out. He was panting like crazy. " Mmm Sehun faster!" His moans were increasing in volume. I felt my pants getting tighter and tighter.. I added another finger and scissored him. He squeezed my shoulders. I kissed his shoulders and neck. I licked his ear and he loosened his grip.

"Mmm.." He moaned breathlessly in my ear. His hot breath hitting my ears.. I added a third finger and his breath hitched. He inhaled sharply. " Are you okay?"  He nodded at me and I nibbled sensually on his ear. He relaxed, well more like melted into my arms. He moaned and twitched.  " M-More ahh~" I smiled and looked out my fingers. He whimpered.

I unzipped my jeans and removed them, then threw them on the floor. My boxers soon followed. I spit on my member and coated it with saliva.  I lined it up with his entrance. He started shaking. I leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips. " Let me know if I hurt you really bad, okay?" He nodded, and I started pushing in. He grabbed onto my shoulders.

I pushed in further and he squeezed my shoulders. I kept going and when I got all the way in tears fell from his eyes. " D-Damn it Sehun..Why do you have to be so b-big?!" I felt bad..I kissed his tears away. I rubbed his nipples and teased them. After a few minutes he calmed down.

" You can m-move.."

I nodded and pushed in and out. I hissed. " Youre so tight..ahh..~"  I moaned deeply in his ear.  I picked up the pace, and the room was silent. Minus the sound of skin hitting skin and us moaning. The bed was shaking back and forth.

" Aghh shit Luhan!" I moved faster and he just kept moaning. I slammed into him and he screamed. " AH RIGHT THERE! HIT IT AGAIN!"

Luhan POV

He was ruthlessly beating my prostate. I knew I was going to feel this in the morning, but I didnt care. My mind was in a complete different place. My entire body was taken over by pure pleasure. He kissed me, and smiled. His hair was wet and sticking to his forehead. I smiled back at him, but then I scratched at his back and arched mine.

He started stroking my member at the pace as he was slamming into my ass, and I saw stars. Everything was turning white, and I was screaming at this point. I felt a bubbling feeling in my stomach... " AHH! SEHUN IM GUNNA COME!"

" D-Do it!" He cried out, it came out raspy and it sounded sexy..  He hit my prostate one more time and I screamed out. " AHHMMM IM COMING!"  I released in his hand. I twitched violently and chills went up and down my spine. He hissed. " Shit Luhan! Im coming!!"

He released inside of me and I whimpered at the feeling.  He rode out his orgasm, and collapsed next to me. Panting intensely, and gazing into my eyes. I smiled and kissed his soft lips. " That was amazing." He nodded in agreement.

" I know...I love you Luhan."

" I love you too Sehun" He blushed slightly and hugged me. I didnt even care that we were both sweaty and sticky.  I loved the feeling of being in his arms. I felt like I was on cloud 9... I love him..

a/n:  Finally Hunhan smut! Sorry if it was kind of a fail >.< hope you enjoyed it :D Its 6 in the morning o_o i need to sleep.. goodnight/goodmorning/good evening! <33

thanks for reading! Comment&subscribe~

Remember a silent reader isnt a fun reader!