Hard to handle

Lauren's POV (warning self harm in this chapter)

When I got home mum asked me the usual questions like, how was your day? and all that stuff. I swear I must have been blushing like an idiot when I was explaining about Brock. To my suprise she actually believed it. I ran up to my room and checked facebook to see whether I could find him. I typed Brock Jays into the search bar and yep he came up straight away. Friend request sent. He better accept me. I ate my dinner and came back to one notification yay. Brock Jays has accepted your friend request. I scrolled down my news feed a little then I got a message from him. I chatted to him for about half an hour when I suddenly I get about 50 new messages, what is this? I never get this many messages.

They were all from the peasants at school, the more of them I read the worse they got. Some people even went as far as to tell me to kill myself. They just kept rolling in, I can't handle this. I burst out into tears. Just go slit your wrists, one read. Maybe I should try it. I walked into the bathroom and got the razor and sliced it through my wrist, this felt so good. The blood poured into the sink. Ok Lauren stop this, you are are better than this. I somehow managed to stop. I walked back to my computer, shit 400 new messages. I'm literally not even game enough to read them. I decied to message Brock asking for his number, I got it. I dialed his number.

"Brock, help," I cried through the phone. I took another look at my wrist, 5 cuts lie on it still slightly bleeding. What if people found out? Are they easy to hide?

"What is it Lauren?" he asked. You could hear the fact he was concerned through the phone.

"Facebook," I said weakly, seeing the amount of messages going up. How can I make it stop?

"I can't help now sorry, I will speak to you tomorrow," he said and I hung up. I couldn't talk any longer. I couldn't take this any longer. I wrote a status on facebook.

"What is up with people these days. Keep your opinions to yourselves. 

My notifications blew up with people calling me a slut and many other things. That's it im deleting my facebook because I really can't handle this.