Love and you guessed it more violence

Lauren's POV

I liked it just sitting on the oval having a picnic with Brock, like other moments with him I wish it could last forever. Because reality is a peasant it can't. I don't want to go back to class, I don't want to face them. What if they found out about what I did? I'm officially screwed.

"You know you're amazing right?" he said while flexing his muscles sexily. It was clear he was flirting, god he is cute when he flirts. 

"I know," I replied winking back at him. I was onto his little game, he wanted a compliment back. Well that ain't how I roll. He will have to force it out of me.

"So you have nothing to say back," he said as he crawled closer to me. Shit he is so hot, why can't everyone be like this.

"Nope," I said popping the p. He grabbed me and started tickling me, shit my weakness. Damn you Brock Codey Jays. You are one smart cookie. 

"I won't stop till I get my compliment," he said tickling me even more. I give in this is too hard to resist.

"Brock you are a sexy beast," I said through laughing fits. He stopped then fell on top of me. We laided there for a second then our lips connected. It felt so right, like a billion fireworks were going off. Our moment was then interupted by the peasant bell. 

We walked to our lockers getting our books for French. God I hate french. As I walked into the classroom I felt the whole classes eyes judging me. Shit what do I do? Some of the 'popular' stuck up bitches were yelling random stuff across the room. Brock being the sweet boy he is grabbed my hand and held it tight. We sat down and tried to ignore the yelling from behind us, it didn't work. Before I knew it Brock was up and was at the back of the room.

"You actually think it's ok to say shit like this to my girlfriend?," Brock yelled taking the group by suprise. Didn't they think that sexy protective Brock was real.

"Um..since when was that slag your girlfriend," I heard one of the twig bitches replied. I could tell he was getting real pissed off because he was clenching his fists together, I swore they could have ended up going purple. The fact that the teacher had to be out of the room right now was stupid. Brock had apperently 'offended' the slag so her stupid boyfriend started laying into him. Next minute it was full on punching. Luckily Brock was strong so he has the weirdo on the ground in no time. This made the slag decide she would try punch me, I braced myself for it. As she swang Brock jumped in front of me and took it. He layed there on the ground holding his forehead. He better be alright or that bitch is dead.