More Sassy Brock

Lauren's POV

We have French today great we have Mrs Parker PERIOD 1 and she will clearly state it's period 1. Also I swear that she could give us a lecture on how paint dries. I got one once on how dry biscuits taste good like wtf. Brock will think that all our teachers are nuts but that's not actually half wrong. I mentally kill half of them anyway, I actually mentally kill a lot of people.

I met Brock at his locker and I explained that Mrs Parker is an idiot. He must have been thinking is school was a place for dipshits.

"is she as bad as the others?," Brock asked with a cute smirk.

"yes but Miss Levie is the worst," I replied

"shit," he replied causing me to laugh. We walked to class.

"now everyone it's period 1 on a Wednesday,"

"yes I know that already I'm not stupid you know." Brock yelled out.

"aww I actually thought you were mr jays."

"firstly my name is not mr jays and I'm not stupid"

"don't back talk to me mister" and she gave a lecture on being stupid and not talking back and didn't even notice the rest of class was mucking around and that's new student was standing at the door then skipped in and sat down next to me and brock.

"and who may you be miss ?" miss Parker asked the new girl.

"Jess , Jess Barrie miss and who may you be miss is the question ?" the new girl questioned miss Parker

"well miss Barrie is it?,I'm miss Parker and why are you in my class" miss Parker asked

" I moved classes" the new girl answer bluntly, miss Parker walked back to the front of the class and started the lesson.

" hey I'm Lauren and this is brock" I said to Jess well at lest I think that's her name

" hey I'm Jess and nice to meet ya's" she replied

" so how come you moved class ?" I asked trying not to sound rude

" um well I had a fight with this girl in my other class and ended up getting really angry and punching her in the face so the teachers moved me class so I would fight with Her anymore" 

Jess said.

"ohh ok then." Lauren said a bit scared

"Don't worry I won't hurt you this other girl really annoyed me SO DON'T ANNOY ME GOT IT"

"Yeah, Yeah I got. I don't really like this girl." I whispered to Brock

"she seems a little aggressive," Brock whispered back and I had to agree with that. One thing I know for sure I don't want to be on this girls bad side. That may not end that well.

"Lauren, Brock and Jess are you doing anything at all." Miss Parker asked. Is she serious why would I want to?"

"No because French is stupid," Jess replied causing Brock and I to snicker. She may not be the nicest person but she sure is hilarious.

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME!" she yelled. Is it bad I think it's funny when teachers like her get angry? I can't take them seriously.

"Don't talk to me in general," this girl is like funny as.

"OUT OF MY CLASS," Jess didn't seem phased by it at all. this is actually quite entertaining.

"gladly," she said as she walked out and slammed the door.

"even though she seems like she needs to control her anger she is freaking hilarious," Brock stated and I agreed.

"you two are still not working Lauren move up the front," Miss Parker said. Does she actually think I would do work. I never do I just fly under the radar. I got up and moved up the front. She was forcing me to sit next to this weird smelly kid. Eww what is this shit? I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

New message from: Brock <3  

Miss Parker seems like a dipshit

*conversation between them in class* 

Lauren: understatement much 

Brock: she seems like an idiot 

Lauren: still an understatement 

Brock: aha what are we even meant to be doing? 

Lauren: I don't even know I'm legit just staring into space. 

Brock: I'm a couple of rows behind you I can see that aha  

Lauren: someone is being a little smart 

Brock: I'm always smart ;)

"Lauren you still don't seem to any work you can wait outside," miss Parker said in a surprising calm tone. That can only mean one thing, I will be getting a lecture and at can't be good. I heard Brock snickering from behind me, I turned around and flashed him a quick smile and he gave me a little wink before I walked out the door.

Brock's POV 

Once that idiot Miss Parker sent Lauren out class is boring. No one talks to me in any form. This is shit.

"Brock what is the answer" she asked.

"You ask me like I know the answer but in reality I dont," I replied.

"Im done with you being smart wait outside please," Yes I will have someone to talk to.

I walked out to see Lauren looking gorgeous as always.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I got kicked out for being sassy," i replied making her smile.

"Casual" she replied.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" I asked.

"Cheesy much Mr Jays," she replied.

We both lent in for a kiss. It was like time stopped, it was amazing. I wish I could stop time right now because this is one of the best moments of my life.

Lauren's POV

"WHAT IS THIS!," Mrs Parker yelled as we pulled away.

"It's called kissing I thought you would know," brock said being sassy yet again.