He didn't catch me when I fell LITERALLY

Lauren's POV

"What do you mean?" Brock asked, still with concern in his voice.

"I got home and they were full on yelling at each other and I just sat my room. Then they started saying all this shit about me and i'd had enough," I said fighting through the sobs. As soon as I finis ed saying that he grabbed me sand embrassed me into a tight bear type hug.

"Everything will be alright..I promise," he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Am I overreacting?" I asked.

"No babe trust me you're not. Do you wanna stay here the night? I'm sure mum wouldn't mind one bit," he asked. God he is such a sweetie.

"You sure?" I asked back.

"Of course babe, also I think we should get you out of those clothes you are drenched," he said as he let me into the house.

"DALLAS," he yelled which cued Dallas to down the tairs. Girls like her damage my self esteem she is freaking flawless, this isn't fair.

"What do you want now?" she asked him

"Can you find something else for Lauren to wear?" he asked giving her that cute puppy dog face that he does. How can you say no to that face?

"Fine only because you did that," she said laughing and guesturing me upstairs to her bedroom.Shit all of her clothes are amazing, I don't think I could rock any of them.

To my surprise Dallas actually likes me and we legit spent an hour doing a fashion show. She is actually really nice, well she is Brock's twin so she would have to be. We finally found an outfit that looked like my style. I really liked it. 

As we walked down the stairs to show Brock I tripped and fell from the second stair from the top all the way to the bottom one. I screamed in pain.

"Shit Lauren are you alright?" Brock asked as he ran to my aid (eww running). 

"Brock she fell down the stairs what do you think," Dallas said being sarcastic.

"Hey Sassiness is my thing," he argued back.

The pain was rushing from my ankle right up to me knee. I had sprained it before because i'm clumsy as hell but this is much worse. Seriously now of all times for this to happen. I wanna crawl into a hole right now because i'm that damn embarrassed.

"What hurts," he asked. I was crying to hard to speak so I just pointed to my ankle.