Why don't we ditch?

Lauren's POV

Finally, Mr Simons is finally back into the class. Everyone had kinda made a circle around Brock. Is he gunna be alright. I seriously wanna punch that bitch in the face. What did either of us do? That's right nothing. Why can't everyone just leave me alone?

"I'm not gunna ask what happened here but Lauren please take Brock to the nurse," He said. If Brock had actually hurt that dickhead they would be all about the questions but not. The day I get out of this hell hole will be the best day of my life.

"Brock are you alright?" I asked as I walked him out of the french room. 

"Yep, I was faking so we can ditch this place for the day," he said while laughing. He is an amazing actor he even had me fooled. We walked to the locker room got our bags and walked to Brocks house. All he had to do was text his mum and tell her what happened and she allowed us to leave. Lucky much I wouldn't be allowed to do that.

We got to Brock's house, it was amazing. It was 2 storeys, I want a house like this. We walked up to his  bedroom. I had a look around, he had a lot of cds. He has quite a good taste in music, I like boys like that.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" He said handing me a selection of movies including some chick flicks, he must have got them off Dallas.

We finally decided on Pitch Perfect, I love that movie so much. we sat on his bed as we watched it. I still laugh at Fat Amy quotes and Brock actually does aswell. This is so much better than school. We sang along to all the songs, he is actually an amazing singer. I swear I could see him being internationally famous one day, he is that good.

After all that we got the Pitch Perfect soundtrack and sang and danced along to all the songs. It may sound childish but it was so cute. I'm not going to lie we may have kissed once or twice.  Then there was a knock on the door, it was Brock's mum Shelley.

"I'm sorry but Lauren will have to go home now," She said. It was already 3:30 where has the time gone. Walking home with Brock was still amazingly fun even though we were only walking. Once at my house he embraced me into a tight hug then proceeded to kiss me. Yes I felt the fireworks yet again.

"Was that Brock?" my mum asked as I walked through the door throwing my peasant school bag on the floor.

"Yeah," I replied mum's face lite up.

"Is he your um.. boyfriend?" she asked as I went to grab and apple from the fruit bowl.

"Yes he is, ok" I replied then walked to my room, putting my headphones in blasting stars by Reece Mastin. I love that song like a lot, don't judge me. My phone buzzed.

New Message from: Brock <3

Miss you Beautiful

He is just the cutest. I love him with all my heart. I quickly replied saying that I missed him to.

(convo between them)

Brock: Today was fun we so have to skip school again sometime

Lauren: Yep School is a peasant anyway

Brock: I have to go will inbox you on facebook later xx

Oh my god he added kisses at the end. I swear that kid could not get any cuter even if he tried. I walked down stairs to see mum had finished cooking tea, yummy. Fish and Chips are like my all time favourite food, again don't judge me.