Chapter: 23

"With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt because love is an amazing feeling." -Britney Spears

__________________________________________________________

Rezay's POV

She really think like that about me? But what more am I expecting from her besides this? Yes, I deserve that. I have been behaving like a jerk to her, so what else am I expecting? But her words,

We are nothing but just FB buddies?

'How can you say that Fatima? We are nothing more?' I asked myself in disbelief, but she is right. I haven't shown my interest in her, my love to her and if she is not expecting anything then I'd say she is right and she is the most bravest girl if she is accepting the reality/the truth. I can't make her live in her own fantasies, but still it hurts. It really hurts to listen those words from her. These words are like stabbing me straight in my heart. She also thinks that if in any phase of life, she'd need me, I won't come, I won't come because we are just that fucking facebook friends. WTH! 

"What else am I expecting from her, Rezay?" I shouted throwing my phone on the bed. But why I am angry? I wanted that. I wanted to make sure that she'd never love me, she'd never get involve with me, cause I can't handle, I can't handle anyone's love? I can't handle anyone's care, I have hidden myself under a shell from which I'd never come out. I don't think I could handle her love, that's why I am not giving in. That's why I cannot give even a little chance to her. But now why I am feeling bad? why can't I just open up to her? I can't believe this I am still fighting with my past. Past, that haunts me, every night, that reminds me not to love anyone any more in this life, that reminds me how much I have paid just to love someone, every night memories comes and that's why I couldn't sleep, I couldn't forget that loving someone, how hard is that. How hard is to love someone, but.... no no, not loving someone is hard, but to forgetting someone whom you loved most. Yeah, forgetting your love is hard, really hard. I don't even know how long it'd take me to forget my bad experience of first love. But I don't wanna get hurt again, if Fatima too wouldn't be for me? If she'd marry someone else then? If History would repeat itself then ? I'd be again standing at the same platform. I cannot deal with this, I'dnt let this happen again to me. I'dnt let it happen, if she think like that then fine, she is right. It's good for both of us. She is right, I'd never come to her, I'd never meet her, I'd never confess my love to her, I will never give her any false hope. Never!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tani's POV  

After saying all that to him, I was feeling hurt, I was feeling that maybe I was wrong, I did wrong, I shouldn't have said those things to him, but realizing that he didn't even tried to clear himself, I think I was right, he didn't even try to say that, 'No Tani, you are wrong, I will come for you whenever you'd need me.' He didn't say anything like that, but what did he say is,

"You are right, we are just FB friends, nothing else, nothing more and we will never be."