Chapter: 39

"I'm wearing the smile you gave me." -Unknown.

____________________________________________________

Tani's POV

My hands and legs were trembling, I felt like earth has moved from under my feet. I was horribly shocked. After the whole one year he texted me? He again texted me? But how and why ? I couldn't believe the fact that still someone was watching me, the whole time?? and he knows what I am doing actually, he knows where I am, but if it's Faiz? But I had already checked him he was sound asleep, then who the hell could be him? Who the hell is behind this text?

This question was horrible and it's answer would be more terrifying than the question. Because now I was again at '0'. I was again there from where I have started, it's not Faiz, it's not him. But I could feel the touch when he touched me, I could feel that same feeling when that kidnapper touched me, I could see the same dark eyes that's how that kidnapper looks at me. Then how's that possible?

If I was not wrong and if it's all just to divert my attention from Faiz then? But he was asleep then who the hell can text me? Is there any possibility that he'd be working with someone else? Ohh God! I don't know, I don't even know a bit, not about him, not about that person who is behind the texting, but I can't stop now. I have to search this room, this whole room at least, and then I'd run away.

I quickly put my phone again in my jean's pocket and started searching, but it was useless to search this room, cause there was nothing in it, not a single thing, not even a bit. I sighed and quickly closed everything and before heading to my room, I decided to once again check on Faiz. I headed to his room, I again peeked in and saw him sleeping. I sighed in relief, then I quickly headed to my room, entered and locked it.

I sat on my bed and started thinking, what should I do now? I was just thinking when suddenly my phone went off and I quickly pulled out from my pocket and saw the caller ID, I sighed in relief when I saw it was my mom. I picked it up,

"Mom?"

"Tani? Have you reached there saf---"

"Mom, I don't wanna live here." I quickly cried, cutting her off.

"Why what happened? Is everything alright there?"

"Mommy! I---I just don't wanna live here, it's so foreign to me. I just wanna live at my own place. Please!" I said frustrating with my own terrifying condition.

"But Tani, you're saved there."

"Mom? How can I be saved at someone's place? I was saved at my own place from where you all threw me out. Can't you see it? I'm not save anywhere if I cannot be saved at my own place Mom."