Edited Prologue

STARTING DATE: 5th May, 2015. 

ENDING DATE: 16th January, 2016

_________________________________________

Author's Note: Names, characters are the sole property of author's imagination or are the work of fiction, some incidents are real, and some are unreal. You are NOT allowed to copy anything from it to make your own story. No use of this book is allowed without the permission of author/publisher. 

This is my very first book that I am writing, so I want you all to give it a try and share your views with me because it will really help me in future. In this book, I am sharing here real thoughts of a girl, real facts of life but fictitious events. This story rotates around a life of a girl, so there would be only girl's POV, but if I would think there is a need, then I will share other's POV too. 

Happy Reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

_____________________________________________________________

A girl, a Muslim girl, her name is Tani Fatima. She is intelligent, smart, sweet & beautiful girl. She don't want anything from her life except that she wants to study most in her family, so that she could help her family in facing hardships of life. In future, after studying, she wants to do a suitable job in a reputed organization. She has a thing for learning, she wants to learn more & more. She is just a simple girl with simple wishes, one of which is, she wants to change her family's life style from middle to upper class.

Yes, she belongs to a middle class family but,

It doesn't affect her personality, when you'll know her, you could see that she is just one simple, innocent, cute, funny & nature loving girl, yeah she don't have any specific goals in her life, but she surely have dreams and she wishes like every other girl.

She leads her life this way:

By studying, by doing home chores, watching TV, reading books, chatting on social media or sometimes hanging out with friends, 

But something important was missing from her life and she was wondering, what?

And when she got that one reason, that one person, who could fulfill her every dream, she quickly lost that person.

Her only & only first love..

It's not like that she was not having crushes on anyone before. Oh! Believe me, she was having many crushes like her list wouldn't going to ever end, even after meeting her love she still fell for other's looks or personalities, but she has love for only and only him and what about him? He was not worth it or was he?

Right after 6 months of confessing his love to her. Rezay left her without any reason. He just simply left her. But why? Why he just left her like she was nothing to him? And why Tani still have hope that he will come back? Soon, very soon.

"Waiting, waiting, waiting! Still waiting for you Rezay. I really hope someday you will come back to me." said Tani.

***********************************

A/N: Whoa! I've really done my first part. I can't believe this, I've really done her sweet introduction ;) well not so much sweet but a little bit sweet :D Hehe. 

Read more, do comments & votes that what should she do or do not. Advises too can given by you ;) Consider her as a real-life girl and then help her in leading her life. I'm serious, I would really appreciate if anyone of you give her your precious wise-words.

Anyways, I should stop my rambling now, lol :D

Stay tuned! :)

Follow me on twitter and Facebook, links are on my profile. Ttyl :)

-Fatima.

EDITED: Please check out prologue again. As I am a new writer so please avoid any mistakes and you can give advises about my writing, but don't judge me.