Chapter 1: Chibi Usa's Generation

Beep...Beep...Beep...

The sound of the alarm buzzed in her ear. Seriously, all she wanted was a few more minutes. Grumbling, she reached over and felt for the alarm clock on her night stand. She slowly peeked out of one eye and groaned.

"Five more minutes..." She mumbled after hitting the snooze button.

Snuggling in to the sheets and pillow on her bed, she closed her eyes and sighed. She would only sleep for five more minutes, no later.

"Chibiusa!!" Her mother's voice stirred her from her sleep. "Chibi!! Wake up! You're going to be late for school dear!"

She blinked up at her mother and then down at her little sister who stood behind her mother's legs peeking at her. Chibiusa forced herself to get up on her hands as she tried to sit up. Why did school have to start so early? This shouldn't be good for her health. Well, one thing was good. At least she wasn't anything like her mother's past self. Chibiusa was much more mature than Usagi, but that was all in the past. The future had changed quite a lot after Chibiusa's visit to the past. She had saved her mother and made the future a bright one. Once in a while she still visits the past. A soft smile played upon her lips at the thought of Usagi. Last time she visited, Usagi was pregnant, with her! It was pretty amazing. Chibiusa blinked up at her mother pure white dress that flowed elegantly. Her mother dressed like this more often, but she still sometimes wore more casual clothing. Chibiusa yawned and stretched out her limbs.

"You need to hurry honey; you are already ten minutes late." Her mother said in a worried tone.

"OH!" She glanced down at her alarm clock. "Seven Forty!!! I'm late!"

Jumping up from her bed, she rushed into her bathroom and started to prepare for school. She loved how her uniform fit just perfectly on her and she looked lovely in it. Twirling around in her uniform, she checked out her image in her full body size mirror.

"Finally, I am all grown up." She sighed proudly to herself.

"You're not there yet my lovely daughter. Wait till you graduate and fall in love, that's when you will become an adult." Her mother smiled at her from the bathroom door.

"Sis..." Chibi chibi looked up at Chibiusa with slight wonder.

Chibiusa looked down at her and frowned for a second, "Yes? What is is Chibi chibi?"

"Am I all grown up too?" She asked with that cute adorable look on her young face.

"Not yet sis, but you're close." Chibiusa winked.

"Really?" Chibi chibi's eyes twinkled with glee.

"Yep!" Chibiusa replied.

Chibiusa fixed her pink hair into long pigtails. Her hair had grown a lot since she was little. Now it reached down to her thighs. Sadly, some people didn’t admire her lovely hair; a lot of the time, she got teased about her hair. They even dared to call her meatball head, just like her past mama! Chibiusa's hair was different, definitely! Her buns weren't shaped like balls or anything; they were oval shape for goodness sakes! Chibiusa twirled around in her new uniform and smiled.

"Looks wonderful on you dear." Her mother said.

"It does, doesn't it?" She giggled.

"You better get going; you don't want to be any later than you already are sweetheart."

"True, I best get going."

Chibiusa grabbed her bag off the chair in her room and rushed out the room. The palace was still a place she easily got lost in, but that was ok. As long as she was careful, everything would be fine.