Chapter 10: Meet Melisa

Stockverst Central, Bus Stop, 09:45 AM

Large vehicle in bright colors were parking in the area. Its passenger flew out, and one was still asleep. She wear some thick winter outfit, a cotton hat, and a headphone.

"Hey, lady. Are you awake?" Man in black suit was asking her. She open her eye, a beautiful emerald green eye. She plug out the device from her ear as she respond. "This is already the final destination, miss." He explain once more.

The woman in an instant shocked as she yell. She thank the man and rapidly move as she get out from the bus. "That's a close one." She rest as she pull oxygen to her lung. "I should sleep more last night... Now I fall asleep... Get yourself together, Melisa! You need to be in your best performance!!" She pat her cheek, try to brush of her tired expression.

"I can't wait to see him... yooosh now off we go!!" After done talking to herself, she run fast off the station to the pavement.

_________________

SPD Central, First Floor, 10:04 AM

"She will arrive soon." A man with a long sleek black hair was speaking in front of a group. "She just back from Moscow. I want you all to greet her. That was obvious.. however.."

He point a small thin wand to a white haired one. "Noir, you know her nature. She may as clumsy, kind of oblivious, and I could keep on the rest, but actually very nice. She only worried by your condition, and it make her kind of... like that." Fahmir try to explain in the most acceptable manner, but failed to get the 'right word' to describe her.

Noir nod as he adding something more. "Not like I would avoid her. She never meant a harm, just tad annoying." The rest of the group laugh at his respond, unless the black haired one beside him.

"And you.... Almerich.." The man in front of them point his wand to another individual. "Don't make an all-out war as soon she return. Be nice, okay?" He spoke to him. Almerich exhale in distress, but finally agree.

Meanwhile, a young woman with long tied pale blond hair was entering the building. Eyes around see her entrance and follow her sight as she goes to the receptionist.

"Staaahn~ I'm back!" She smile to the guy, the man which busy with his document just realize her presence. "Ahh Melisa! How was Moscow? Cold enough?" He ask as he handle the paper to her. She sign it and speak as she put the pen down. "Not as cold as my homeland, at least, not anymore."

She enjoy her time passing the corridor, and goes to where she must go. "This is it..." She stand in front of it. After a slight moment of preparation, she put her brightest smile and enter the room. "Hi everyone, I'm return!!"

Most member of the Mirage unit already in the room. They sit down, doing various activity, waiting for her to come. Welcome greetings reply her action, she try to be as friendly as possible and return the kindness with smiles.

"Hey Melisa!" Laya embrace her hand, and point to a direction. "Noir there, go speak to him!" She speak in a teasing manner. The blonde was blushed, as he see the white haired one. He seems to hold his back, but smiling anyway to her.

Melisa flustered, thought conflict in her mind, but she decide just start from the easiest. However, while running to the boy, she trip over the edge and tripped, about going to fall into him. Then a hand grip her shoulder, hold her from progress further.

Almerich was in the way, his hand stop her movement. "What you think you're doing? Gonna charge and crash over a wounded person?" He ask with a sharp, cautious eyes. Everyone know how clumsy as Melisa is, and this only the beginning