Chapter 37: Full-Scale Assault

Inside the main ship used by Velazquez family, on the storage room, a veiled man prepared a certain ritual. He take out a chalk and draw on the floor, adding circle to circle and symbols inside, writings, and lastly, a stone. A rune stone.

"It's now connected. Go." He speak to his communication device, and after few minute of wait, spark of energy start to come from the circle as a figure with red hood materialize slowly, illuminating the dark room. 

"Ahhh I never like to use teleportation... My body felt weird..." A young man with spiky hair complaint. "Don't complaint. It's the most effective form of transportation." The older man respond unemotionally. He reach reach the cargo around and grab the papers that he just put there as he entered the room. 

"This is the detail of the mission. I already told you the summary, but if you're interested, you should read these." He gave the man some paper and walk out toward the entrance, followed by the other. They goes through the engine room, walking up to the dock. 

"Hey Deva, are we gonna face Noir and Almerich again?" He grin enthusiastically. Deva just turn to him to answer with a plain tone. "Yes. Ricardo and his group of weirdo isn't reliable, and we can't trust his father." He turn back forward as they reach the dock, where Ricardo have been preparing his weapons. Many blades and guns scattered around, from halberd, long sword, axes, assault rifle, shotgun, to a grenade launcher. Two of his Luchador is there, while another one can be seen on the pathway nearby.

"Not this, not this.... Hmmmm...." He get occupied by his own mind and didn't realize, or didn't care, about the two guest. "No good, I need to get more. Adomus! Bring me shelf number three!" He shout at the big blue-skinned man on the pathway, and he immediately respond by doing so. 

"Ahhh Deva! And... Is that a friend of yours?" He point to Varain, which replied with a big cheerful smile. "I'm Varain! Just Varain!" He extend his hand to the man, which welcomed him nicely. "Cool name and easy to remember. I like it! Just call me Ricardo." He laughed, and the other guy laughed too.

"So Ricardo, is these all belonged to you?" He look around the weaponry and snatch the nearest knife to try. "You like them? I collect all kind of weaponry all over the world! Glad I find someone who could appreciate them!" He laugh again merrily. Deva surprised that the two are compatible, but show no care at all about it.

"Well I'm searching for the right weapons to fill this empty shelf. You see, we can only carry one shelf since we only had one strongman to do the carrying, and he- Ahhh there he is!" Ricardo stand up the moment he see his underling bring a refrigerator-sized shelf, which slightly reminding of coffin too.

"He's Adomus, one of my Luchador, six loyal fighters of mine. Among the six, he specialize in brute force with outstanding strength and durability. His body even modified to withstand pain and damage to its maximum point." Ricardo proudly introduce his unit as the big man drop the shelf to the ground carefully. It's clearly very heavy, maybe heavier than a refrigerator.

"These two in here is another example of my Luchadores. He's Kenneth, also known as the Grizzly Murderer. A sadistic-masochist man that used to be a chain killer, and still obsessed with mutilating people even now. On the other side, she's Eliana, usually called Eli. Though seems to be mute, she could speak and she's a really nice girl. Just don't get her mad or she'll goes berserk." Ricardo introduce the two other Luchador casually and the two couldn't respond back at the slightest, nor the other two who's being introduced to them.

As he speak, Ricardo was opening the shelf. It's locked with few safe code, and after few click, the lock opened. Inside, there is wide arrange of weaponry, mostly melee items such as swords, axes, and spears. All of them however looks special and not mass-produced compared to the one that scattered around the dock. Seems they all either magical weapons or enchanted.