Chapter 5

I felt the sun beating on my face as I laid in bed. I didn't want to wake up just yet. My head was pounding and I felt like I was going to barf. I was still half asleep when I rolled over and saw another body laying next to me. Extremely close to me, actually. Their arm rest on my hip and I panicked for a minute before I actually looked at their face. I calmed down as I realised it was Ashton but then memories from last night ran through my head.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I mumbled trying not to wake Ashton up. I lifted the blanket and sighed in relief that I was still wearing some clothes. The shirt was Ashton's though which made me nervous and I was only in my panties. Oh god, what happened last night?

I felt Ashton stir next to me and I tensed up. His eyes opened and a lazy smile grazed his lips as he saw me. He look so content and I was scared that we had done something I would regret. He noticed my uneasiness and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" His voice was raspy and hoarse from sleep and it made my heart flutter, it was sexy as hell. I shook my head and rolled onto my back. He propped himself up on his elbow. "Syd."

"We didn't.. uh.. you know." I scrunched my eyes closed waiting for him to answer. I heard him sigh before shifting in the bed.

"No, we did not have sex last night princess. I think we fell asleep before anything got too far." I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding. Ashton chuckled as I relaxed next to him.

"Thank god." I sighed and put my arm over my eyes. "My head hurts." I whined and Ashton chuckled at me. He pulled my shirt up, well his shirt, and drew patterns on my tummy and I started giggling. My tummy was very ticklish. I squirmed as his other hand made its way to my stomach. I moved my arm and tried to push his hands away. I was useless as he straddled my sides and attacked me with tickles.

"Ashton! Stop! Please!" I yelled, well giggled out. I couldn't breath but I was laughing and that's all that mattered. "Ash, please! I can't breath!" I said between giggles.

But his didn't stop until I grabbed his face and brought it to mine. I connected out lips and slipped my tongue into his mouth. He smiled into the kiss making me giggle. I pulled back and plopped my head back down on the pillow. He smiled down at me before grabbing my hips and flipping us over so I was now on top of him. I straddled his lap and set my hands on his chest. He looked up at me with hooded eyes. "What are you doing to me?" I knew it was a rhetorical question so I answered it with a kiss. He responded quickly, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

I jumped up as I heard my door open. I looked over and saw Layla standing there with a smirk. "Well good morning Banana. Who's this?" She motioned her head towards her brother. She couldn't see him behind me and I chuckled nervously.

"Uh it's m-" I was cut off my Ashton sitting up and taking me with him.

"Hey sis." He smiled knowingly at her and she gasped.

"What is going on?" She smirked at me before chuckling evilly and called Sam's name. "Sam you will not believe this! You owe me twenty bucks!" She yelled walking out of the room. I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment.

"Oh god. They were betting on us." I felt Ashton laughing under me. "It's not funny. Sam isn't going to let this go." I smacked his bare chest. Oh god, I didn't realise that he wasn't wearing a shirt. I stared at his toned muscles before he cleared his throat.

"Staring isn't nice, ya know." He chuckled as a smacked his chest again. "We should go see what they were betting on." He tapped my bare thigh motioning me to climb off of him. I whined as I rolled off him.