Chapter 22

*Jacob's POV*

I'm so fucking scared right now. I ain't ready for this shit. I have no fucking clue of what to do.

"You ready white boy" Mar stepped out of the car.

I just sat there and stared at him.

"Man let's go" he grabbed my collar and yanked me out of the car.

"Why you always grabbing my collar" I fixed my shirt.

"White boy let me make you look like one of us" he handed me some of his chains.

"White boy lose that belt shit" he pointed to my belt.

"It holds my pants up"

He just stared at me. I took off my belt and my pants started to fall so I grabbed them.

"Now put the belt on but loosely"

I did as I was told and he nodded his head.

"Turn that hat around boy" he turned my SnapBack.

"How do I look"

"Like a white boy" he shook his head and we walked in. People were smoking weed every where. A girl walked up to me. This woman is clearly a textbook hoe.

"What's your name" she traced my jawline.

"Jacob" I tried not to show in my voice that I wanted to run away from her.

"I'm Chrissy" she walked away. Wait what she gots me fucked up. Maybe it's cause I'm white. Maybe she can smell fear.

"Who the fuck" a tall black guy walked over to me and stood over me looking mad as hell.

"This is Jacob,Dallas's soon to be son-in-law"

"Hell no Dallas sent me a white boy" the man keeps sounding angrier by the minute.

"Money make do now I gotta bounce" Mar walked out. Wait why did he just leave me here like this. I walked into the room with Money.

The guy looked at me finally when I walked in and say down.

"Names Jacob" I reached my hand hand.

"Dre" the man didn't shake my hand.

"You got a problem" I raised my voice

"Hell ya" he started to walk off. So I called after him.

"Well then lose money" I sat back in my chair. He hesitated and then sat back down.

"That's what I thought now show me what you got" I crossed my arms. I got this forreal.

"Here it is" he handed me the briefcase.

"Money check it" I snapped my fingers and money opened the suitcase. The look on his face was pure disgust.

"You fucking around with me" I snapped.

"No sir" Dre shook his head.

"What the fuck is this then"

"What Dallas ordered"

" He ordered high quality cocaine" money handed me a gun. I'm not sure if he wanted me to use it or just scare this guy.

"That's what this is"

"Bullshit" I raised the gun.

"Hey man" Dre held his hands up.

"Listen Dallas only wants the best stuff and this shit is hardly the best" I tried to sound tough.

"It is the best" he insisted

"Money he must be fucking with me" I turned to him

"I think he is" money pulled his gun out too.

"I'm not I swear"

"Take yourself and this fake ass shit on out of this trap" I yelled and he moved.

"How'd you know it was fake I didn't say anything" money gave me a high five.

"The look on your face indicated something was wrong" I smiled.

"What are you studying in college" money walked me into another room with everyone else smoking weed.

"Criminal justice"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"You gonna be a cop" one of them asked

"I was thinking lawyer"

"My man" money dapped me.

"Yo help me outta some charges" smoke hollered.

"Okay I got yall" high fives went all around and smoke handed me a blunt.

"I don't smoke"

"Boy take it and let's celebrate"

I took the blunt and blew on it. I coughed a little but everything started to slow down. And I felt amazing.

"Dude I've never noticed how the skin on the back of my hand snaps back like a rubber band" I kept feeling my hand and the guys all laughed.

"First blunt" money joked.

"Dude lets go do more shit" I stood up with the gun money gave me.

"Aight hell ya" smoke grabbed his gun and stood up too.

"Aight bet let's go and remember if anyone fucks with one of us they fucks with all of us" Money grabbed his gun and we all hopped in his black escalade. We drove for awhile until we saw someone standing on the corner the road talking to someone.

"Hey man what are you doing" money hopped out and everyone followed.

"I swear Money this was a one time thing" the man pleaded.

"Shut the hell up" money pistol whipped the man.

Smoke grabbed the dealer and everyone started to beat him up. I joined in too.

"Hey white boy ever shot a man" money asked me.

"No"

"Here"

I raised my gun and shot the man three times. Smoke left the dealer there bleeding and bruised but we didn't shoot him. I felt so alive just then. The boys dropped me back off over Naomi and Dallas's house. I walked in the door and Braelynn was sitting on the couch playing with Ayden. I sat down next to her.

"You smell like weed" she pushed me away.

"I was at a trap house" I got closer again.

"Back up I have Ayden plus I'm pregnant we can both get high just from smelling you." She pushed me away again.

"Come on brae" I got closer again.

"Hey boy back the fuck up" Dallas walked out and grabbed me.

"Dallas she's pregnant so obviously I've been closer than that." Have I lost my mind.

"What did you just say to me" Dallas got in my face. He is so pissed right now.

"Dallas can you come here" beauty yelled from the kitchen. He just stared at me longer before punching me in my stomach. I doubled over in pain and roll around on the ground. Okay I deserved that. I'm a punk ass high white boy who's trying to be black. I'm in way over my head plus I just fucking killed a man.

"I killed a man" I blurted out after I stood up.