Chapter Three: I must fight to let go..I lost to my own self

,,A/N: Ohmygod Sorry about my mistake in the last chapter but there is a twisted in this one it's not really long it's for two days in the story not RL and all hehe you will now see -walks back in the darkness-
♪♥♠♦♣♪♥♠♦♣♪♥♠♦♣♪

~At Dinner a couple weeks after the last chapter and all that sex meow~

Taylor's P.O.V

I swear I'm never letting anybody get me a towel when I'm in the shower. Sebastian keeps eyeing me up and down every minute Finny is glaring at Sebastian. I wonder if he gonna say what he wanted to tell me now?

"Master Ciel May I say what I wanted to now?!" Finny said

"Just please hurry you have work." Ciel said with his stright face, and I still wonder how he keeps that face.

"Yaaay thank you sir!" He said he ran over to me getting on one knee. Please don't ask to marry me Finny...

"Miss Taylor I know you been here for a couple months now and I grew to like you a lot.." I was thinking he was asking me out I didn't mind that.."So I want to ask you to be my girlfriend?" He said. Sebastian had death eyes on Finny I smiled and giggled.

"Yes Finny I'll be your girlfriend." I said smiling Mey-Rin and Bard attack hugged me also Finny being happy for me I smiled brightly knowing I can trust these people and not get abuse like I was a long time ago. I didn't notice Sebastian and Ciel left.

We cleaned up...mostly me since I did it in like 2 minutes. Mey-Rin and Bard made a table outside for Finny and me (mostly Bard). "Miss Taylor you need to wear make-up and a dress for this." Mey-Rin said and showed me a red long dress.

"Fine Only this time I hate dresses and you know this." I said shutting the door after saying that turning around. I didn't notice that someone walked in.

"Mey-Rin said you are going on a date with....him?" Sebastian said I stood there half the dress was on my chest I covered.

"Sebastian get out I'm getting dressed." I said Sebastian came and hugged me from behind. I didn't really trust him because he hands were moving north up to the boobs.

"If he hurts you tell me." He whispered in my ear. He also did the last of my dress I was happy he didn't do any of that. He fixed my hair and my make-up.

"Now your okay.." He said opening the door to a dressed up Finmy smiling.

"Thank you Sebastian." I said and walked off with Finny

~Skips to after the Two days because I said so~

Sebastian's P.O.V.

I will make Finny mad at Taylor so they will break up perfect. They only been dating Two days, but I don't like the feeling someone has Tay. I can't make them break up that's cruel to Tay. I must let go. or I don't have to and do it anyway.

~After a couple hours~

Taylor's P.O.V.

I was resting in my room not wanting to be bother truly. I heard a knock so I got up and saw it was Sebastian...great. "May I come in?" He asked

I sighed "Sure Dear come in." He smiled and walked in shutting the door and locking it. "Sebastian?" I added

"Shhhhh only us now Princess..~" He kissed me softly and pushed me to the wall. I kissed back I felt bad for cheating on Finny, but Sebastian....just somehow cared I believe.

After a while me and him were half way naked on the bed making out then the door opened. (Yes its locked but you know) "Taylor?! Sebastian?! What are you doing?!." Finny said crying. Sebastian and me shot up fastly.

"Finny I know what it seems and I'm sorry I know I felt-" I was cut off by Sebastian "I'm sorry Finny I couldn't help myself and forced Taylor doing this I am the blame." He said putting back his white shirt on and his tailed coat on leaving. Finny stood there crying while looking at me

"You could have told me no that you and Mr. Sebastian had something." He said I shook my head no.

"Sebastian and Me no he just wants something and he just wants It badly I guess I'm really sorry ." I said he shakes his head.

"No if he won't say away from you so I will just leave We are done Taylor!" He shouted at me I started crying why do stupid things happen to me what did I do for it.

Sebastian's P.O.V.

I lost to my own self my fight I lost to my self wow I do love her I guess. I smiled walking down the garden thinking that.

A/N: -comes out of the darkness- I'm sorry I'm leaving you on a clif hanger hehehe I'm not sorry Well bye Dears -walks into the darkness again-