Chapter six: Our little chat

Sebastian P.O.V.

Taylor wiped my sweat away with the cloth she had. "You know your eyes are beautiful." I smiled she blushed.

"Stop you been making me blush since yesterday Dear." She chuckled and I went down and kissed her on her lips softly after a few seconds she kissed back. I heard clapping and whistling from the other servants. We both looked at them and I gave them a glare, so they went back to work. "We should make Niara breakfast I know she's hungry." she added I nodded. We walked down the hall to the kitchen when we walked in the kitchen to see all the servants.

"Looks it's the lovely couple everyone." Bardory chuckled Taylor blushed madly I'm started to think they did hear us well she did scream my name a lot and I screamed princess. I just shrugged at him.

"W-Were not a cou-couple B-Bard!" Taylor blushed I saw Finnian smile brightly thinking he might get a second chance with Taylor. I death glared him and wrap my arms around Tay's waist pulling her closer to me. "But Mr. Sebastian we heard Miss Taylor scream your name last night yes we did." Mey-Rin said and I could feel that Tay's cheeks were on fire by now I chuckled.

"Oh so Sebastian got into someone's pants uh?" Bardory asked I smirked and nodded. "What's did you do Sebastian I don't know what that means?" Finnian asked.

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Pl-please don't te-tell him." I looked up at Sebastian who some reason pulled me into his chest, so I layed my head on his chest blushing like he made me.

"Oh it's when you put in her your dick in a females lower parts." He said I walked to the fridge and got the things for breakfast. Mey-Rin nosebleed and Finnian run outside so did Mey-Rin with Bard. Sebastian walked up to me. "Are you mad at me again?" He asked I sighed and shook my head no.

"I'm not mad I just don't really want people knowing.'' I said making a big breakfast for me and Niara. He went behind me and hug me from behind and brushed my hair away from my ears "I'm basically telling them no on can touch you in that way only me~" He kissed my cheek I felt my cheeks heat up.

"We should go Niara probably is awake you know." I said he walked to the door and opened it up for me cause I didn't have any hands to open it. We walked to mine and Niara's room I layed the tray down and went to Niara and shook her "Niara wake up." I kept shaking her till her eyes fluttered open. She sat up and Sebastian sat near us smiling "Good morning I will be waking the lord up and doing our things." I nodded knowing his work comes before anything I guess work is everything to him. He kissed my forehead and ruffed Niara hair he walked away closing the door.

I truly wonder why he never missed day, but last night he missed taking the master to bed only because of me I never hoped to have sex with him I just guess that fate has it ways with me. I looked at Niara smiling while she ate.

Sebastian's P.O.V.

I walked out of the room going to the master room seeing he just got up "Sorry my young lord that I wasn't here last night I was busy with Taylor and a girl we brought here yesterday." I said he nodded

"Sebastian your fine just don't let that girl Taylor throw you off your work she not everything you know she a simple girl that lives differently from other's don't let that fool you." The lord said I nodded lying to him I still worked good with Taylor on my mind she reminds me of what's great in life I been alive for a long time and I live forever. I never thought I would fine a girl I actually like maybe even love her. "Yes my lord I understand." I said and bowed to him I started to dress him up while thinking of last night I just smiled.

"Sebastian what happened between you and Taylor she was screaming your name in the middle of night?" He said I smirked a little "We were doing something that she started to scream." He looked at me with a look of disappointment he knew what we did I just chuckled

"Sebastian that's a totally lie I know what you two did don't hide it." He said getting up when I got everything on him on. "Sorry my lord I didn't mean to lie, but I thought you were to young to know what we did." I stood up walking with him to our carriage.

"Oh yea Today we will be working on a case of Jack the Ripper." We took our seats in the carriage and road off to a place.

Taylor's P.O.V

"Niara you need to tell me what happened to you." I said all she did was nothing and stare at me confused.

A\N: Clift hanger you Teddy bear lovers hahaha XD ~ Teddy Bear