Chapter 2 as kids: Just playing

A/N: Hi Sexy Panda's how's it going? Great well I'm finally fixing the second chapter on them as kids Yaaay Sebastian: Why that's idiotic of you to forget T.B.: I didn't forget I just didn't make another chapter -sweatdrops- Sebastian: Sure

Young Taylor's P.O.V.

I held on to Sebastian as he walked me back home. We just heard someone scream out of nowhere it scared me. "Daddy..Momma...!" I scream I saw them rushed towards us fastly.

"Sebastian what happened?!" Kathleen said. I ran to Daddy arms scared I didn't want this to happen. "Sebastian what did you to my daughter?" I looked at him with tires in my eyes.

"N-Nothing we did the hand mark thing and someone screamed she got scared of that." He said I nodded at that as we went back inside. I sat on the big chair with Sebastian I hugged him tightly. He hugged back I felt my parents and his Daddy aw at us. I blushed and pulled away.

"Taylor don't think it's cute." I said poutting I saw them laugh and I just got down from the chair and walked to my room. I had to get on my tippy-toes to open the door I was short for being two years old.

"Taylor are you okay?" Sebastian asked me I nodded we both walked in.

Young Sebastian's P.O.V.

We decided to play house it's was girly, but she's only two. She got everything we needed outfits, baby dolls, fake foods, and etc. "Honey I'm home." I said in a lower tone of voice walking in from the door. She had everything ready dinner and how she looked like she was having a baby.

"Hi Love how was work?" She asked with her beautiful smile.

"Great dinner smells great let's eat!" I said happily she chuckled and sat down on one of the chairs. I sat across from her and we faked eating the food. "It taste great Honey." I added

"Thank you I always make it with Love." She smiled I chuckled after a while we layed on her bed and we both actually fell asleep even if I never sleep I did.

A/N: Well there you go my little Sexy Panda's the second chapter to them as kids bye bye ~ Teddy Bear