Chapter as kids 4: Finding him

A/N: Hello sexy panda's I'm back to update since it's been forever ^U^ I'm sorry very sorry I try to take a distance in between them, but I forget until I remember....it is another kids sorry I have to think of things...now I'll be back my loves -walks into the darkness-

Taylor's P.O.V. 

It's been months since I saw Bassy I miss him, but my grandfather told me take caution with this boy he's a "bad boy" a demon is never allowed here I want  him to be I like him he's my only friend. I ran to my room in the castle since I was at my grandparents I cried as I ran to my room on the way there I tripped on my hair, and fell on my face. I ran into a near by bathroom to see a bruised face around my eye I haled my arm and my eyes glowed before my eyes I was in different place then the bathroom. I ran around looking at the place in a town were people were being killed dead bodies everywhere I ran away. I ran into a boy and  fell on my butt. "Ow!" I cried more not knowing where I was anymore.

"T-Tay!" I heard a familiar voice I looked up seeing Sebastian I ran into him thank goodness . I stood up and hugged him tightly.

"Bassy!" I felt his arm wrap around me I felt him pull me into a place.

"How did you get here...our mark...Tay it's not safe for you here." he said I looked down and nodded.

"I don't know how to leave I'm I gonna be stuck here?" I started crying again afraid of this place. He shook his head

"No your not, but were going to my house." I nodded he grabbed my hand taking me to his house. He ran into his room before anyone saw us, sat me down on his bed hugging me were I fell onto my back. I blushed he was like a big brother to me I hugged back of course. "I missed you."  he said and smiled at me.

Sebastian's P.O.V.

"I missed you too!" She smiled with her beautiful smile I think of her as a younger sister a cute one. She missed me for three months wow she's nice and everything a guy needs, but I know she'll fall for someone one day. "Sebastian..?" She waved a hand in my face.

"O-Oh sorry I was thinking Sweety." I smiled at her she blushed at my words I don't know why she's blushing...I called her Sweety....Dang it....I guess I could try this thing my parents do I leaned into Tay. She followed along till my door bursted open having Tay's mother standing there. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me away from Tay.

"Mommy?!" She got up and hugged her. Kathleen picked Tay up and glared at me

"Don't even dare kiss her Sebastian." She said disappearing.

~~~Time skip to Two years later Tay: 4 Bassy: 5~~~

Taylor's P.O.V.

I was walking on a trail with Sebastian or Onii-chan the woods at this time were beautiful. "Umm...Your mom is protective of you huh?" He asked My mother just got married before I was born, so they both are.

"Yea she is I can't even explain my dad." I giggled Onii-chan chuckled. I looked around and saw a snake I screamed running back to my house.

"Taylor!" I heard him yell at me and ran after me. I'm afraid of snakes the worst things ever to live in the world or any world. I ran behind my house in tears Onii-chan was right behind me "Tay don't run away like that."  

I wiped my tears away and bowed "Sorry Sebastian." I said and stood up straight that's what my grandfather  told me to do when I needed to apologize to someone . He shook his head I looked down I knew didn't like how I did that at all, but I had too.

"I have to go I'll see you in a couple months Sweety." He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly. I felt sad inside I hated to see him go.

"Bye Bassy!" I said before he left he waved without a word he usual does that when he's hurt about something....He might have found the right one  he told me about her I felt sad that might be the reason why he leaves sad because he misses her

Sebastian's P.O.V.

I hate leaving Taylor I just want to be with her. She's my....one...the right one...I love her...I smiled and walked into my house.

~~~3 years later Tay: 7 Bassy: 8~~~

Sebastian's P.O.V.

I'm gonna do it I'm finally gonna do it....."Hey Onii-chan!" Tay said in a tree I waved at her climbimg up the tree.

"Hey Tay-chan!" I sat infront of Tay smiling. She giggled taking her hair down making her curly locks fall.

"I wanna try something I try doing a long time ago when we first seen each other." I said she nodded I leaned in to her face foreheads touching and feeling her blushes.

"Onii-chan?" She asked

"Shhhh let me do this." I said

A/N: Clift hanger hahahahaha >:) Sorry for how long it is (THAT'S WHAT HE SAID!!) I skipped years cause it was the same thing I guess well things boring so yea bye and love you my sexy pandas ~ Teddy Bear