Chapter Four: I love you Princess

A/N: I'm back and sorry it's Friday Yaaaay even tho I'm not going to school I decided I wanted to updated so I may leave -walks backwards into the darkness-

Sebastian's P.O.V.

"Taylor!" I shouted I needed her right now. Well I always wanted her, but right now it's for work.

"Yes Dear what is it?" she asked when she walked in. Her maid outfit made me want to...Stop thinking like that Sebastian.

"Can you make my lord a sweet please?" I asked her and she nodded and left the room.

~Later that evening~

Taylor's P.O.V.

"May I have all the servents in the main hall now." Master Ciel said we all ran into the main hall.

"As you all know tomorrow is your day off well I hope you guys have fun on your day off." He said. Only Sebastian didn't have a day off I kinda felt bad, but then again tomorrow is my birthday my 18th.

Sebastian was cleaning in the same room and I could feel his smirk on me. "Thank you Master we well have fun." I smiled

"Your welcome if any of you need me I will be in my study for the rest of the night. He said we nodded and headed back to do our work.

~again Later that night~ (A/N: This is were me and Kazryn started the actually Rp so in the next chapter will be sex for Bassy)

I was wakling down the hallway when I heard nosies coming from Sebastian room. "Mmm? What's the nosie?" I whispered and held my ear to the door.

"Come here my kitty kitties" He said and meows were heard too. I knocked on the door. "Go my beauties back into my closet" he said and opened the door.

"What?!" he said angrily I jumped he kinda shouted at me.

"What was that nosie?" I asked He looked at me like he was gonna kill me. "I wasn't making any nosies." He yelled at me.

"I heard cats Sebastian." I said getting mad.

"Well it wasn't me I do love cats but I wouldn't bring them in." He said

"Sebastian I not gonna tell on you I love cats to but you need to tell me the truth." I said

"No one desevered the truth?!" He shouted and closed the door

I stood there and hurt in a way I couldn't believe he did that. I leaned agaisnt the door and heard.

"I love you Princess don't be mad at me." He said I smiled and waked away.