Chapter nine: The rest of the beautiful date

A/N: Hi Sexy panda's How are you guys?....well im back with more of this rp Sebastian: I'm back also milady's and gentlmen T.B:  Yes Now lets start -jumps on Sebastian back- Sebastian: -carries me into the blackness-

Sebastian's P.O.V.

She loves the place I set up I steated both of us and talked.

"So Lets play a little game shall we?" She said I nodded "How about 20 question we can get to know each other?"

"I'll love too!" I smiled she started to think.

"Mmm Have you ever killed a Reaper?" She asked jeez she's violent.

"Yes I have Have you ever killed a Reaper since you grew up in that world?" I asked if that's how the game goes.

"Yes many of times They touched me in places, so yea." She said I wasn't surpised really she is beautiful. Stop thinking like that I'm not gonna get laid maybe I will who knows.

"Doesn't surpise me you are fine." I smirked she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever your turn." she said

I just went but okay "Have you ever been pregnant?" I asked she just started at nothing.

"Yes I have, but.....the father forced me to have an.....a-abortion." She started to cry I was kinda shocked "He was also forced to rape me..."

"I'm sorry let's stop playing.." She nodded and got up.

"I'm gonna go I'm sorry Sebastian." she ran into the manor I ran after her.

A/N: Sorry it's short okay I'm sleepy beepy well goodbye! ~ Teddy Bear