Chapter 5 as kids : Onii-chan?

A/n: Hello my sexy panda's I'm sorry I haven't updated I changed this chapter for the kids because I didn't have a good thing for the regular chapter I'm gonna make the next chapter as kids and that will be the end of the kids since we only did it till Taylor was 14 and Sebastian was 15 and yes I have that song up their because it's stuck in my head at the moment :3 Well see ya -walks into the darkness-

Young Sebastian's P.O.V.

"Shhh...let me do this." I said and our lips met she actually kissed back her lips felt like...silk it was amazing. We pulled away your dark brown eyes stared into my red ones. She had a huge smile on her face I love that smile of her.

"I can't call you Onii-chan now can't I?" She asked I shook my head.

"No you can't..." I smiled she looked into the woods and went wide eyed. It was Fredick he's been our friend for four years now.

(Since we now just added him we have to say his name now XD)

He smiled and waved Taylor waved back I just smiled. He was funny, cool, and kind he told me he had a crush on Tay. That day I almost killed him....wait today he was gonna tell her...nooooo she's my Tay he can find another one. "Hey Taylor I have something to say can you come woth me?" Fredick asked she nodded and got down from the tree. Since I left for months at a time they got to hang out more...what's this filling inside?...it's something I never felt before...is it...jealousy...no not at all.

Young Taylor's P.O.V.

I followed Fredick under a Cherry Blossom Tree since they grew here. Fredick stopped and blushed "I have to tell you something I been wanting to say a long time ago..." he said

"What is it? You can tell me anything!" I said he looked into my eyes.

"I love you!!" He said and blushed harder. I blushed. I heard light growling, but ingorned that.

"Y-You do?" I was touched and smiled.

"Yes for the last two years I have." He said and kissed my cheek and hugged me I blushed and hugged back. Something tackled Fredick it was Sebastian. I gasped as Sebastian broke a lot of his bones Fredick disappeared he must have teleported to the hospital. I ran away from Sebastian not wanting to get hurt by him. I ran home and Mommy was coming home from work, so I acted like I was drawing.

"Honey I'm home!" She walk into my room giving me a look. "Taylor did you kiss someone?" She asked I nodded I can't lie to my mother.

"Yes Mommy I'm sorry." I felt like crying she bent down and look at me. She smiled

"It's okay Sweety just be careful with him." She said I nodded I know she was angry at Sebastian. She kissed my forehead and walked out of the room.

7 years pasted....Fredick only hanged out with Taylor. Sebastian and Taylor got together and were now 14(Tay) and 15(Bassy) the last chapter is next~~~~~