Chapter 3 as kids: He sneaks in to see me

A/N: I'm Back my Sexy Panda's how was your week....If it was good..Great...if it was bad...Then this week will be better -smiles- I swear last chapter I fangirled so much while reading it cause it's was really fangirl stuff...for me while I better get started huh? See ya at the end ~ Teddy Bear

Young Sebastian's P.O.V.

I woke up on my bed I felt a cold sensation on my arms Taylor wasn't there I frowned I wanted to feel her close I closed my eyes and located her with our mark. I smiled and teleported to a mansion. "T-Taylor is here?" I softly said I walked into the mansion without the gruads noicing me walk in. I heard giggles and laughter.

"Grandmother Taylor wants to know how you and Grandfather meant?" I heard Taylor say to her Grandmother in a room right next to me. I knocked on the door and a tall woman opened the door she had long Brown-grayish hair and a smile like Taylor.

"Hello my love How did you get here?" She asked me and Taylor was right beside her. I looked up at her and looked nervous.

"I'm here to see Tay I'm her buddy from the demon world." I smiled she let me in and we played with Taylor till my mother came.

"Kathleen Where is Sebastian my baby boy?!" I heard mother outside the door and I opened the door. Taylor ran up and hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Sebastian There he is?!" She ran toward me with a red mark on her cheek. I looked at Tay I kissed her forehead and ran towards my mother.

"Sorry mother I didn't mean to run away I just wanted to see Tay." I puffed my cheecks out and pouted. She shruged it off and grabbed me teleporting to our home I was told I was only wanted here and not with Taylor I frowned I ran to my room and layed on the bed.

A/N: Hey Back with more news I guess me and Kazryn got married?! Jk jk it was just a joke we or she did......          

Dear Kazryn,

Why the fuck was I the husband and when did I fuck you? XD I'm sorry I don't remember it and SHE WILL FOREVER BE MY COUSIN/ FRIEND?!
                                   Love,
                            Teddy Bear <3

Okay well have an amazing Thanksgiving if you have it say thanks for your amazing lovable Teddy Bear -smiles- ~ Teddy Bear