Chapter Five: Finally my wish came true

A/N: *Warning this my give a nosebleed* Okay time for sex now -smiles- That's all -walks into the darkness-

Taylor's P.O.V.

My birthday and my day off how prefect. I got up and dressed in short shorts and A half cut top . "I'm just gonna spend the day goofing and shopping I guess." I said to myself I walked out of my room to Sebastian and Ciel leaving.

"Oh my Princess isn't that a little to much skin?" He smiked I blushed and shook my head no.

"Princess~ Your making it harder to resist." He walked up to me and licked up my neck.

"S-Sebastian what do you m-mean?" I asked stuttering

"Oh you know Princess At night two people get naked and do something." He whispered huskily into my ear I blushed madly. Does he really want me that bad?!

He ketped licking my neck until he made me moan. "That's what I want to hear all night from you." He said and walked away. What did I get my self into with this demon?!

~A couple hours later~

I was basically bored out of my mind. I saw Ciel walking into his carriage then I saw him Sebastian he saw me and told something to Ciel and started walking tolds me.

I ketp walking so he wouldn't find me but, he did. He pushed me to the brick wall and smirked. "Oh hi there Princess I saw you and you saw me." He said and rubbed his face into my breast.

"Sebastian stop were in public." I blushed at people staring. He groaned and looked up at me.

"I really want to do this right here but I'm not gonna do it here." He said licking my breast leaving no place untouched. I shooked my head knowing he meant it.

"Sebastian not here please not here." I begged he smirked and grabbed my hand dragging me to the woods.

"S-Sebastian Where are we going?" I said he dragged me into a farm it was ditch since nothing was near.

"To our place now...No one will hear us for miles." He said and pushed me to the wall. He leaned in and kissed me softly and I kissed back.

He then started exploring my mouth pulling away because we were out of breathe. He took my shirt and bra off I blushed madly while he rubbed his face on one boob and massaged the other with his hand. I moaned he came back up and kissed me laying us down on the ground.

"Oh Princess I can't wait to do this." He said taking off his Shirt and Tailed coat and taking my pants off.

"S-Sebastian Do you really want to do this?" I asked he nodded and took his pants off and he put his fingers in me again and moved them fastly. I moaned loudly meaning I really wanted this too. He smiled enjoing the view and the moans.

"This is the prefect place to--" someone screamed Sebastian shot up and stood up.

"Who are you?!" Sebastian said

"Sorry sir were just lost and we need direction to find the family panic." The man said The woman was covering the little girls eyes.

"Well this place is empty now leave." Sebastian said

"Yes but...Can you please put clothes on sir. The man said Sebastian looked down and notice he was naked he blushed a little. He looked at me and covered me with the trail coat.

"Doesn't matter just leave before we leave you for the wolves." He said madly.

"Sir please take us somewhere." the man said.