One More Month

This chapter is dedicated to ChocolatoShake for suggesting the name of the child. Thank You!

--------------------------------------

-Yuki-

I'm so excited! Why? Because it's only one more month till our little Kaori is born. Yup, a baby girl. Naruto became excited when he found out that he's going to have a niece.

But I'm having problems.

'Does Sasuke know?' I thought.

Naruto will be visiting today to talk to me and Sasuke about the plan in keeping the birth a secret like mom.

"Morning." Sasuke said as he hugged me from behind while I'm preparing breakfast. One more thing I haven't mentioned. Sasuke's appearance has matured greatly, growing even taller and his hair grew out with his bangs hanging partially over one half of his face similar to Madara. He dons a black coat with a grey shirt and a white blazer underneath it, a purple belt, black pants, sandals and wears a dark blue finger-less glove on both of his arms. He also is shown wielding a new Sword of Kusanagi, concealed with a small round guard and carries a purple bag on his right shoulder. He once again wears a forehead protector, letting it hang from his left hip.

Over all, he looks like a dad to little Kaori.

Then there was a knock.

I went to the door and opened it revealing my brother with Hinata and Boruto.

"Hey Naruto, Hinata." I said happily.

"Hey, Sis. We'll explain inside." He said and I nodded in response.

We all sat down in the dining room and Naruto spoke, "After remembering what happened 21 years ago, I have to tell you Sasuke, Yuki will be having her birth in a barrier far from the village." He said seriously.

Sasuke was shocked. "What? Why? I mean she can just have it in the hospital. Why in a barrier?" He asked seriously.

I took a deep breath, trying to remember what mom said to me and Naruto. "During the nine months of pregnancy of a female jinchuriki, the power of the seal is converted to the growing baby. And once the child is born, the tailed beast will struggle to get out of the female jinchuriki's body and create a rampage." I said.

No one said anything, there was silence. Then Sasuke spoke, "OK..." He said. "Where's this barrier you're speaking of, Naruto?'' Sasuke asked.

"Almost at the borders.'' Naruto answered.

Sasuke nodded.

Then Naruto and Hinata bid their goodbyes to go home. Then me and Sasuke just sat on the couch. Then Sasuke touch my belly. Then he was shocked.

" Did she? " he said.

I giggled. "Yeah, she moved." I said.

He smiled. "I can't wait to meet you, Kaori.'' He said hugging both of us.

'Don't worry about me, Yuki. I'm strong, you know?' Prima said.

'You go, girl.' I thoughtlly replied to her.

Everything's perfect.