Chunin Exams

-Kaori-

It's been months since I finally met dad. Mom said right before the Exams, dad would always pick me up while mom takes me to school. Today I'm training for the Chunin Exams, the one where you fight someone from another village or here.

"Okay, are you ready for the Fire Ball Technique?" Dad asked.

"You bet, dad." I said then grinned.

"Hm.'' Dad said while smiling.

I prepared my self then...

"FIRE TECHNIQUE: FIRE BALL JUTSU!"

Then I made a sign on my hand and blew, and out came the fireball.

"Good job, Kaori." Someone said.

We turned around and saw Mom.

"Thanks mom!" I thanked her. Then she went to dad and hugged him, I ran to them to give ourselves a big family hug. Mom wore a different type of clothes now. She wore Black shorts, orange jacket similar to Uncle Naruto but has an Uchiha clan symbol at the back, and her hair was until her waist. She's also wearing her Hokage cape.

-Yuki-

While Sasuke and Kaori took a rest, I ninja went to us.

"Lady Hokage, it's Boruto again." He reported.

"Again? Okay, I'll go there." I said.

"Boruto painted the faces again, mom?" My daughter asked. I nodded.

"I better go now. Okay?" I asked.

"Okay mom." Kaori replied.

"Yuki, please don't tell me you're going to hit Boruto again." Sasuke said worriedly.

"Don't worry. Won't happen." I said quickly. Then left.

*Hokage mountain*

Oh no...

He painted almost all the faces. Even dad's face?!?! He's going to be on trouble.

I created a Clone then I jumped and the Clone created a leaf step so I can stand. Then after Boruto laughed and laughed, he saw me. I'm angry with my arms crossed.

"Really, Boruto?" I asked while I raised an eyebrow.

"Aunt Yuki..." He said.

"Even your grandfather's face? Ya know, dad gets angry if you're not respecting any of the previous Hokages." I explained with a worried look. Then he frowned.

I groaned. "Come on, I'll let my clones do the cleaning. I'll bring you to your dad." I told him. Then he stepped on the Leaf steps and my clones slowly brought us down. I made more clones to clean the mess up. Then I saw my twin's face, it has "stupid dad".

'Oh Boruto. Just like Naruto.' I thought.

Then we went off to the residence. As we got there, I went to our office.

"He painted it again. Hmm?" My brother asked.

"Yeah, Menma. I'll leave you two." I said then left the father and son. I walked around the village then saw Hinata with Himawari.

"Auntie Yuki!" Himawari greeted.

"Himawari. Hinata." I said smiling then I hugged Himawari.

"Wow. Looky you, you're getting bigger." I told Himawari. She just smiled.

"Well, I better get going. Kaori and Sasuke might look for me." I said.

"Okay Yuki. Where's Boruto?" Hinata asked.

"You already know." I said.

"Oh. Now I know." Hinata said then giggled. Then we bid our goodbyes then I went back home.

I reached home!

I got in and... It's smells so good! I went to the kitchen, and I saw Kaori and Sasuke cooking. Then Kaori saw me.

"Mom you're home!" She ran to me and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Yup, I just took care of business." I explained.

"So what's for dinner here, chef Sasuke?" I said jokely.

"Just your favorite..." Before I could let him finish. I said, "vegetable soup with a bit of ramen!"

"Thanks, Sasuke." I hugged my husband. He smiled at me.

After that we started to eat, until Kaori spoke.

"Dad? Are you going on your journey again for a long time?" She asked sadly. Remembering 12 years ago before he left.

"Well... I already know the name. I also made a desicion... I'll might as well stay with my family now." With that being said, me and Kaori hugged him. He knows what it means. Then we enjoyed our evening.

*next day*

It's the Chunnin exams now. Me and Naruto have to be there. Sasuke will keep an eye out in a place to guard the whole stadium we're in.

As we got in the balcony with Hinata, Himawari, mom and dad. The event started. First it was my daughter versus Inojin, Ino and Sai's son.

There fight started. I almost forgot to mention ChoCho found out Choji was her father and Orochimaru has a plan.

"FIRE STYLE: FIRE BALL TECHNIQUE!" My daughter started off. Then fight when on until Inojin gave up. But to the other's surprise, my daughter helped him up.

'That's my girl.' I thought. Then she went back here in the balcony. The next to fight is Boruto and Shikadai.

The fight began with Boruto doing the Shape Clone Jutsu, but it turned out to be 2 clones only. Then he was about to attack when Shikadai used his Shadow Imitation technique. Boruto couldn't use a jutsu. But this shocked me and Naruto, Boruto used a Kote.

"Naruto.." I said.

"I know." He said as he looked down.

Then the fight was over. Boruto won, then Naruto went down.

"Dad, did you see that? I won!" Boruto said nervously excited. Then held his fist so Naruto can fist-bump with him. Naruto raised his fist, instead of hitting it on Boruto's he held his wrist. And showed the Kote.

'Boruto.' I thought.

"Mom? Aunty? What's that on big brother's wrist?" Himawari asked us.

"It's nothing Himawari." Hinata said.

"Boruto..." She whispered.

Then Naruto removed Boruto's head protector and said, "You'll be repeating the Chunnin exams next year." Naruto explained.

Boruto was shocked.

"But dad! I worked hard for this year! I used the Kote, because I don't know how to do the Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Boruto yelled at Naruto. Naruto frowned.

Then I can sense a strong chakra presence...... Then there was an explosion.

"Orochimaru?" I questioned myself.