Chapter One

Yo! SO I  just went on my profile and in like 2 minutes my story had 7 reads! Omg ! I know it may sound miniscule, but it's a big thing for me! ANyway, better not keep ya'll waiting! Here's chapter one!

-  Taylor x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maya's POV:

"Mom! Seriously, I'm tired leave me alone!!" I muffled into my pillow. My mom was casually trying to wake me up at 12 on a Saturday morning. Oh no bitch, you're not making me go ANYWHERE.                 "Ugh, come one Maya we're visiting your dad today and I want to see him before he leaves for Austria with Dana!" Mom sighed and went to her room. Shit. I forgot all about my dad. He left us for this blonde stripper, but mom makes me visit him when he's home. I dont't like it though, because she's always there. Dad's girlfriend's called Dana, but there's something about her I'm not too sure about. We all knew she was a trouble maker, even Dad, but we daren't say anything, otherwise she'd leave and Dad would isolate himself from us again until he found the right girl. But the thing that hurts most more than anything is what he says to my mom. Now, they got on fairly well when I was younger, but now I'm more mature (yeah totally I got suspended for having a tantrum lol) they fight more when we visit, so I'm not so keen on the idea. But I want mom to be happy, afterall, she's the only family I have left that cares and I'm not losing her anytime soon!

I kicked of my warm duvet and set my warm feet on the cold marble floor. I limped to my en suite, I had terrible cramp in my foot. I hopped into the shower after stripping off my pj's. The water was cold, as my mom was doing the washing, but that didn't really bother me. Once I was in, I didn't come out in what, forever. I washed my hair and body with my cherry scented stuff and switched the shower off. I stepped out and threw my towel around my dripping body. I put one aroung my hair too, making it lok like a shell. I trudged back into my room to find mom sittng on my bed.                      "Ummmm, can I help? Sorta need to get dressed here!" I scoffed and wandered to my wardrobe.    "Babe, we're not going to your dad's. As soon as that Dana girl heard we were coming, she whisked dad away to Austria early. Sarah next door told me as I was going to the grocery store. I'm sorry!" Ugh, that Dana! What the fuck was her problem. Was she destined to make our lives a misery? Dad hardly knew her and they were getting married next year, big mistake! I got out of my wardrobe.                                                                                                                                                                     "Thank god! I don;t have to see the son of a bitch you call my dad! He's the one who left you for that cow, she's half his bloody age mom! Whatever the fuck were you thinking, marrying a guy like that!?" I scoffed again and shoved her out of my room. I locked the door and went back to my wardrobe. Mom was shouting through the door, but I ignored her. I pulled out my onesie and slipped it on. Seeing as I wasn't going anywhere, I decided to call my boyfriend. My boyfriend's Niall. He's adorable and so sweet and funny. We started dating in 7th grade, and we're now in 9th Grade. He took me out on dates a lot, which was really sweet. Finally someone answered the phone.

(N= Niall, M=Maya)

N- Hey babe, what's up?                                                                                                                                                    

M- Hey I was wondering, wanna meet up today?

N- Sure, but aren't you seeing your dad?

M- No, he' gone off to Austria with that bitch Dana.

N- Ah I see! So where and when you wanna meet up?

M- Well I was thinking now, maybe. At the park?

N- Sure babe, sounds good. See you there, love you!

M- Love you too!

He hung up and I chucked off my onesie. I pulled on a pair of fluffy sock and my playboy underwear. I slipped on my skinny jeans and my blue t-shirt with the derp face on the front, my absolute fave! I combed my curly hair and applied a light layer of mascara. I grabbed my phone and my shoes and ran downstairs. I slipped my shoes on and grabbed an oat bar. I'll eat it on the way there. I took my hoodie off of the coat hanger and raced to the park. I finished my oat bar and chucked the rubbish on the floor. I saw Niall sitting on a park bench and snuck up behind him.                                               "Maya Lewis, if you scare me I'll kill you!" He smirked and I chuckled. I plopped my fat ass down next to him. He kissed me on the forehead and whispered on my ear.                                                                "You wanna catch a movie later? He blushed, it was sooooo cute!                                                                "Sure, of course baby!" And I ran to the swing. I gave him puppy dog eyes and he chuckled. He got behind me and started  pushing me lightly. The he pushed harder and I felt like I was flying through the air. Oh, how I loved my Niall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo mutha fuckers! Sorreh it was so short, got school in an hour and I needa get ready!

But thanks for reading, ilovechusofuckinmuch!!!!!!

Vote/Fan/Comment etc!

- Taylor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx