3

Harry pov

I grabbed Louis arm and started to walk to my car.
When we got to my house I brought Louis to my room and pushed him on the bed " you know why your getting punished right "
" n-no '' he cries out I really don't want to do this to him "well you called me Harry when I told you to call me daddy so I'm going to give you 10 smacks ok" I look at him and is crying face red I just wanted to hug him "o-ok d-daddy" he said to me" tack off all your clothes baby and lay over my lap" he did what I told him to do " count" then I landed a hard smack to his ass "1"he said the I did nine more and he was crying so hard my poor baby "I'm s-sorry daddy "
" it's okay baby come on let's cuddle ".

-
Louis pov

When I woke up I was in Harry arms and my ass hurts so bad I got out of bed and texted my mom

             To MOM:
           Hey at a friends house I will have them tack me home love you mom❤️.       

         From MoM:
Ok see soon don't stay out long
Love you❤️

After that Harry woke up and I'm so mad at him what he did was so wrong "hi baby "
"Don't call me that "
"Why not"
"Just take me home "

-

Louis pov

When I got home I went to my room I really I that I will find better better people at the that's not Harry maybe that Liam guy he looks nice yeah I'm going to talk to him tomorrow .

-------------------------------------hey sorry that was a short chapter but I hope you liked it