14

Warning smut near the end!!!! enjoy ;)
-----------------------------------
Louis pov
I was at my locker when someone yelled my name " Louis, Louis "I turned around and there stood Luke why does he want to talk to me it batter not be about Ashton " yeah" I asked he had the biggest smile on his face " Luke what is it "he took a big breath and started to speak "well umm Ashton I asked me out "wow really Ashton over me I can tell Harry this he's to be so happy "wow really congrats is taking you on a date ?"
" I don't know maybe "
" ok well I got to get to class see you later Luke " he nodded and walked away I turned around and grabbed my books and started to walk to my first class .

Harry pov
I haven't seen Louis all day I was at the end of day sitting in math bored out of my mind the I felt my phone buzz in my pocket I grabbed it and saw a text from Louis
              😇😇Louis 😇😇
      Hi daddy I something to tell you after school xx
         😎😎Harry 😎😎
      Ok baby get back to work I don't want you to get in trouble or you will get little punishment love baby xx
          😇😇Louis 😇😇
        Love you too daddy xx
After that I got back to work I didn't really have a lot to do anyways we only had like 5 minutes lift in class when class I went to Louis locker I already had my things with me when I got there Louis was there with Liam and Niall I walked up to them and wrapped my arms around me Louis"hi baby" I said kissing his lips "well we're going to go bye " Liam said and walked away with Niall " daddy I want to go to your house then tell what I wanted to tell you "I just nodded a took Louis hand and lead him to my car.

Louis pov
When we go to Harry house I went straight to his room and sat on the bed a couple minutes later Harry came in and sat down and pulled me on his lap " so what did you want to tell me babe ?" Harry asked " well Luke came to my locker this morning and told me that Ashton asked him to be his boyfriend so he's over me daddy " Harry brought his lips to my ear and said " you don't know how happy I'm am right now oh the things I want to do to you " " daddy I want you ' I said I can feel him getting harder by the second "I'm going to fuck you so hard baby " I moaned when he started to talk dirty to me soon were both laying on the bed naked and Harry lubed up 3 fingers and lined them up to my hole without a warning Harry pushed his fingers in me and I let out a low moan a grabbed the sheets soon he had condom and Lined his cock to my hole and pushed in we both moaned he started to rock his hips back and forth over and over again tell we both came and just laid there "I love you so much Louis " " I love you too daddy " he smiled and kissed me on the lips " goodnight baby "
" night daddy "
------------------------------------
There you go I hope you liked it added some smut in this chapter I was going to that for the next chapter but why just do now but thank you for reading my book means a lot to me well love you guys a lot comment and I promise I will post soon love you all😍😘😍😘