10

Warning smut in this chapter!
-----------------------------------
Harry pov
Both of us took off are clothes now we're both naked in the backseat of my car I bring Louis closer to me started to kiss his lips hard a little moans  escape his lips "your so beautiful baby " then he moaned in a reply " daddy I want you " and started to hump my leg I looked down at him and smack to hi ass "don't be greedy babe" I said as reach for my bag grabbed a condom and lube and lube up 3 fingers I lined the first to his hole and push it in earning a moan from Louis " daddy more daddy p-please " Louis moaned so put another finger in started to move it then I put the third one in after a while I took the out I the condom on my cock and put some lube on " ready baby " I asked and got a nod so I lined my cock and pushed in slowly and we both moaned I started to go in and out over again " so tight baby " then he moaned when I hit his spot " daddy do that again please " I do as I told then earn a big moan from Louis "daddy I need to cum "
"My too baby" then I came in the condom pulled out of him took off the used condom and we both put are clothes back on " come on baby we need to get to second period "I drove back to the front or the school got out of the car and we headed to the office the lady that is usually wasn't there but Liam j taped on the desk to get his attention and it worked he rolled his eyes and said " we're you to fucking ?" Wow why would you ask someone that "that for me and Louis to know not you but we two passes to class " he got up and got 2 late passes and said quietly " don't you dare hurt him " he said why would do that I do once and I don't plan on hurting him again he's my baby I don't know what I would do without him.
------------------------------------
There you go as promised I hoped you liked it comment love you all Thank you for reading my book 😘😘😘😍😍😍😇😇😇