28

Louis pov
Harry's been on the phone a lot like he's planning something because he always talking to the boys at the moment he on the phone I'm just on the bed doing nothing " hey sorry Lou I was on the phone with a friend " hmmm what is he up to " with who daddy?" He sat down next to me "Zayn he was telling me how he misses us " weird I barely know him " oh ok what are we going to do today " I asked him " I was thinking we could go on a picnic how dose that sound the park here is Beautiful " that sounds nice I look at the clock on the wall it reads 11:30am I have time to get ready " yeah that sounds fun let me go get ready " I and pick some simple then I'm ready I walk back in the room Harry has a picnic basket out " ready ? " he asked I nod he grabs the basket and my hand then we head to the park.

[At the park  ]
Harry pov
We got to the park I found a spot and put down a blanket and set the food  out and sat down "daddy this is really nice thank you " Louis said to me I smiled and said  " anything for you baby " I say back I lean toward him and kiss him on the lips " I love you "I say to him I haven't love someone like this before he's my world " I love you too daddy " when we finish eating we head back to the hotel ,tomorrow the boys will be  here then the next day will be are date .
------------------------------------
Hey guys there's two more chapters left in the book but I am excited to start the squeal I hope you guys like this chapter just a little short update hopefully the next two chapters will be a bit longer go check out some of my other books I updated treehouse yesterday if you didn't read go check that chapter out ,comment and vote for this chapter please love you guys.💗😘