7

Warning smut in this chapter
----------------------------------

Harry pov
I line my cock up to his hole and push in earning a loud moan from Louis "daddy "moaned I started hitting his spot "daddy I'm close "I grabbed his dick and  puming I moaned then I came inside him then he came to I pulled out and kissed him on the lips "come on baby we need a shower then we can cuddle "Louis smiled "ok daddy" he said back to me and grab my hand and led me to the bathroom to on the shower we both got we both got cleaned and got we didn't bother to put clothes on we both got in the bed I brought him to my chest he snuggles up to me then little snores came out of his lips he is so cute I so happy I have him I don't what I would do without him.

Louis pov
When I woke up I was in Harry's arms I didn't want to get up so I just snuggle up to him more and wait till he wakes up but I didn't have to wait long his eyes open when he saw me he smiled and brings me to his face and gave me a kiss in the lips  "when do you need to go home  babe"he asked I got my phone out and checked the time and it said 8:35 I looked up At him and said " yeah I should get going since we have school tomorrow and I don't need to give her a heart attack " he nodded got up and got I did the same thing then I released he was packing a bag" daddy why are you packing a bag?" I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him and put my head in his neck "I want to stay the night at your house babe " he turned a gave me a kiss on the lips and grabbed my hand and lead me out the house and to the car and made the to my house.
------------------------------------