30

💍✨Last chapter✨💍
Last time on daddy.....
we went to the cab that was waiting for us outside we been in the cab for a good twenty minutes till we arrived at the EiffelTower
Wow I can't believe believe Harry brought me here it's so beautiful I can't wait to see what Harry has planned for tonight.
                  Now
Louis pov
We got out the cab Harry took my hand in his when we made it to the top of the EiffelTower there was no one there only me and Harry and some workers " hi I'm Emma I'll be your waitress for tonight " wait we are eating here oh my god this is the best date so far " here you table so what can I get for you?" Emma asked us when sat down " Harry starts talking before I can " your best whine please " he told Emma " ok I will get that for you be back in a moment " she said and left Harry grabbed my hand and started to speak " I hope you like the date so far " he said with a big smile on his " yeah I love it thank you so much you the best " he leans over the table and kisses me on the lips and I kiss back he pulls away a little " I'm glad you love the date baby " and kiss me one more time then Emma comes back with the whine " here you go are you guys ready to order ?" She asks we order then she leaves again Harry and I talk for a while I see a group of friends sit at a table that sits at couple tables away from us but I didn't see their faces " babe the food is here " Harry says and laughs a little we started to eat the food is really good I half way done with my food when Harry got up from his seat " Louis there is something I want to ask you " he said " what is it ?" I ask him " Louis Tomlinson your the best thing in my life I haven't talked to my family in a long time I've been though so much shit with them I haven't been for happy on such a long time but that all changed when I saw this beautiful boy that sat in front in of me one day and I'm so happy he because that boy gave happiness I'm so happy you came in my life I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life so there been something I've been wanting to ask you for a long time " he pulled out  a little box oh my god I put my hands over my mouth with tears in my eyes he got down on one knee he opened the box " Louis Tomlinson will make me the happiest man alive and marry me ?" He ask me " yes oh my gosh yes I'll marry " I get up and jump in his arms he spins me around he put me down and kisses me I kiss him I can't even explain how happy I am right now I hard clapping so I turned around and all of are friends are standing there " congratulations guys " Niall said " thanks " they all gives us hugs I will remember this moment for the rest of my life.
              The end
-----------------------------------
Omg it's over I can't wow thank you for reading it means so much to me I'm almost in tears😭 I love all of you so much 😍😘you mean so much to I had so much fun writing this book the sequel should be up soon when I'm finished writing the first chapter I will put a date that it will be up love you so much and please vote and comment 😭😘😍😎😇💍💗💖