11

Harry pov
Today went by really slow I can't get what happened in the car out of my head we should do that more the ball finally wrong Singling that school so I get up from my seat and out the door and to get Louis when I he was outside pushed up on screaming my name I ran up to the guy who was holding my baby " STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO SEE WHAT I WILL DO "I yelled at the guy who was now running away "daddy "Louis cried I rushed to picked him up hold him in my arms "Baby did he hurt you"I asked and rubbing my hand on his back to calm him down " h-he tried to make me sleep with him I said n-no he knew I was with you and still did that " I looked down at him before saying "baby who was that ?"
"Ashton Irwin "
(Gonna have new pov )
Ashton pov
"Fuck that Harry styles god I should have Louis not him"to Luke " why do you like him so much "what wait is he jealous I like Louis " why do you care it's not like you like me "I said to he started blush I raise an eyebrow at him"Luke do you like me?"I asked he looks up at me and said "what if I do "
Harry pov
This Ashton guy batter stay the fuck away from Lou "daddy " Louis walked in wearing nothing because I told him to when we got to my house I really don't know why but I wanted to see walk around like that "yes baby " he looked down for a second "is Ashton going to hurt me "come here baby " he did as told " no I won't let anyone hurt you or fake you away ok "
"Ok daddy " he got and went to my mom I got and followed him we laid Louis snuggled up to me
"Goodnight baby "
"Goodnight daddy "
------------------------------------
Omg yes I did put 5 seconds of summer in here hope you liked;) well love you all 😘😘keep reading comment I promise to post soon!😄😇☺️😘😁😀