16

Harry pov
Today is Louis birthday I had everything together but I can't wait till after the party when it's just the two of us right now I'm with zyan setting up the party and Louis is with Luke for so reason they been hanging out a lot since he came and told him that Ashton didn't like anymore and that they are together now " dude where dose this go" zyan asked "over there I told like three times z "he rolled his eyes and said "fuck off I didn't hear you " yeah ok that was a lie " sure you didn't " .
Louis pov
Right now I'm with Luke I rather be with Harry but he had to stuff today plus it's my birthday and I want to be with my daddy "Louis want to watch a movie?"Luke asked "I guess so what movie " I really not in the mood to watch a movie " nothing to scary " wait we're going to watch a scary movie usually I cuddle up to Harry but he's not here so I take out my phone and text him

               😇😇Louis😇😇
      Hey daddy I wish I was with you Luke's making me watch a scary movie and I wish you were here so we could coddle ❤️
             😎😎Harry 😎😎
    Baby I will see you soon ok I love you
            😇😇Louis 😇😇
          I love you too daddy 💗💖💘💝💟💓💜
After that I looked at the time it was around noon I might as well go home "Luke I'm going to go home bye " he turned to look at me for a second then nodded and said " ok bye Louis happy birthday " I walked out of the and started my way home .

-
Harry pov
We finally finished everything for the party to night I really hope he likes it mean while I thought about hanging with Louis till the party starts so I got in my car and started driving to Louis house when I got there no one was home so I got out of the car to the front porch after a while I saw him walking when he Made it to the drive way he looked up at me and smiled and ran up to me and gave me a big hug "daddy what are you doing here" I just smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the lips "happy birthday baby " after I said that he gave me another kiss then we went in side.

Louis pov
I was so happy that Harry was there I thought he had forgot my birthday when we went inside we went the  living room "do you want to watch a movie baby?"Harry asked I nodded in a reply he put a movie in I went to sit down but then he pulled me in his lap " that's better " he said I snuggle up to him "I love you daddy " I turned my head and gave him a kiss " I love you too "a few hours later we were about to leave for my birthday surprise "where are we going daddy "he Shook his head "it a surprise babe "
Harry pov
When we got there I told Lou to cover his eyes when we walked into the room every one was hiding the lights were off I told Louis to uncover his eyes " why is it so da-" "surprise" every one yelled and jumped up cutting Louis off " oh my god thank you " he hugged me " your welcome baby I wanted to do something fun for your birthday " he smiled and said " I was going to have ether way I'm just happy your here with me" " come on let's have some fun ".
Louis pov
Few hours later
     "Happy birthday Louis "Liam said to me when him and Niall were leaving "thanks did you guys have a good time ?" I asked they both nodded " we sure did see you soon " Niall said giving me a hug I turned around I saw Harry eating a piece of birthday cake aww he's to cute I had a big smile on my face " every one is gone daddy" I told him he nodded finishing the cake that was in his mouth " ok baby give me minute we're about to Leave I have one more surprise for you" I wonder what the surprise is" what is it daddy " he shock his head and walked over to me and give me a kiss "you have to wait babe "
[still Louis pov]
20 mins later
     When we got who knows where I turned to look at Harry" where are we ?" He grabbed my hand pulled me through a lot of trees I moved closer to him I had know idea where we are going "almost there babe"I nodded we walked a little more then he covered my eyes with his hands he turned me to my left and moved his hands there were lights everywhere and a tent I walk over to the tent and went inside there was a blow up mattress a laptop and movies but that's not what caught my eye there was condoms and lube in the the corner and that got my heart rising wow I can't believe he did this for me I turned around with a big smile on my face " you did this for me" he nodded and walked in the tent " yeah I did " he said and walked closer to me " now I know you saw what was in the corner" he started to kiss my neck and pulled my closer to him I was trying to hold back my moans he backed away for a  second and zip up the tent and started to take off his Clothes when all of his clothes are off he walked up to me and started to take my off when he was done we moved to the bed he got the lube and started fingering me I was a moaning mess " daddy I think I'm ready "he took out his fingers and put the condom on and Lind it up to my hole and pushed in we both moaned he started to move his hips faster and harder over again after a while I got that feeling in my stomach " need to come " he nodded "come " he moaned out when he said that I came a couple more seconds he came and pulled out I look up at him and said " I love you " he smiled and bent down and kissed my lips " I love you too babe " we laid down and coddle up to each other the he leaned down and whispered in my ear " happy birthday "
-----------------------------------
There you are sorry I haven't posted I been really busy my birthday was last weekend and school don't worry I didn't forget about you guys well I hope you liked it love you guys 😘comment