4

Louis pov

When I got to school the next day and went to look for Liam I found with a blonde boy I think I have some class with him I walked up to them "hi Liam "
He turned around and smiled at me "Oh hey Louis How do you like it here so far?"he asked
"pretty good who's this"
"oh this is Niall " the guy looks Irish "hey Niall" Niall smiled at me and waved "hi you can hang with us if you want"
"OK thanks"they seem pretty cool "do you guys know a guy named Harry styles"Liam just look at me like I was crazy then he started to speak"yeah everyone knows him why do you ask"how am I going to tell them what Harry did to me."he started talking to me during math yesterday"
"Louis Do you know what kind of stuff Harry is into"
"no why what kind of stuff is he into"right when I said that they stared at each other for a moment"Louis hey Siri likes BDSM you probably don't know what it is well it's a lifestyle and that's the one Harry chose"I just stared at them shocked I heard of this BDSM is that what Harry did to me last night"Will Louis was nice talking to you don't worry about the BDSM stuff"then he got up from the table where they were sitting at and Niall wasn't too far behind him.

-
Harry pov

Haven't talk to Louis all day and me driving crazy I hope he will talk to you soon I don't want my baby to ignore me I just want to be with him right now I wonder what he's doing he was so mad at me last night maybe if I Told him my lifestyle he wouldn't be so mad at me right now.

-------------------------------------