Wesley Crusher

Truth or dare can be a dangerous came. Especially with the crew of the Enterprise D. You were sitting with some of the crew, Wesley, Data, Troi, Worf, and Riker.

"Alright Riker, truth or dare?" Troi asked Riker, a smug look in her face.

"Dare." Riker answered, hoping she wouldn't do anything that was incredibly embarrassing.

"I dare you to kiss me for ten seconds." She answered, smiling at him.

"Okay." Riker shrugged, scooting over to Troi. He pulled her close, kissing her for more than ten seconds.

"Ugh." You and Wesley mutter, moving away a little bit.

"Alright then Will, you choose now." Troi told him when they finally moved apart.

"Okay, um, Y/N. Truth or dare?" He asked you, smirking now, probably hoping you would choose dare.

"Truth." You say, smiling at his disappointment.

"Ugh, fine. Out of all of us in the room, who do you like the least?" Riker asked, looking around at everyone.

"Noooo." You moan, reluctant to answer. You took a minute to really think it through. "Data. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Data."

"It is quite alright, Y/N. I understand." Data said, emotionless as ever.

"That doesn't mean I don't like you, it's hard to choose from a group of my close friends." You say, feeling bad even though Data wasn't offended.

"It is alright." Data said, trying to call you a little.

"I'm sorry." You mumble. Data just nodded and continued on. "Okay, my choice now. Worf, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Worf answered without a moments hesitation.

"I dare you to skip around the halls in a loop once singing a happy song." You say, giggling as you said it. Everyone, even Data, smiled and laughed.

"Sounds alright." Worf said, getting up. Everyone could hear him singing in his deep loud voice, even from the room you were in. Laughing sounded from the hall. Worf walked in, blushing. If a Klingon could blush, but if they couldn't, he sure looked like it.

"How was it?" Wesley asked, still laughing.

"Interesting." Worf answered, sitting down by Wes again. "Okay, my turn. Wesley, truth or dare?"

"Umm Truth." Wesley said, looking a little nervous.

"Who do you like on the ship?" Worf asked.

"Wait, when did this become a teenage girl sleepover?" Riker asked, stopping Worf.

"Unclear." Data muttered confused.

Wesley was frozen in fear. "Uhh umm. She's about sixteen. Beautiful hair and eyes. They shine brighter than the stars. She's amazing and great." Wesley said, blushing a deep red color. "She's here." He muttered, so quietly no one could hear except Data. 

"What do you mean, she's here?" Data asked as Wesley started slapping his arm.

"Is it me?" You ask, astounded. Wesley looked around before jumping up and running out of the room. "Wesley!" You yell, chasing after him.

"You weren't supposed to find that out." Wesley mumbled, close to tears.

"No no no no no, don't cry. It's okay." You assure him, hugging him quickly. "I like you too. And I'm not just saying that because I feel bad."

"You do?" Wesley asked astounded. His face lit up with a wide smile.

"Yes!" You exclaim, getting happier too.

"Do you want to go out sometime? Like to dinner or something?" Wesley asked, getting nervous again.

"I'd love too! Friday work?" You ask, thinking of days yours free.

"Sounds great." Wesley stated, still grinning from ear to ear.

"Great! See you Friday Wes!" You say, kissing his cheek before walking away. Wesley couldn't believe how well that worked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by Clieo_Whiteshadow
Hope you liked it!