Chekov

**Chapter 194, only a few left...
This was requested by @NinjagoPhoenixNinja
Idk why it never actual tags you. Weird. My apologies for it being short, I couldn't manage to make it longer without it dragging out. Sorry about that.**

Pavel Chekov. The name struck a familiar feeling deep inside the pit of your stomach. You knew it from somewhere. You just knew you knew that name.

Your first year at StarFleet academy, Pavel was in your mathematics class; both of you were about the same age. When the professor called his name for attendance, you couldn't shake the feeling you'd heard that name before. When your name was called and you yelled 'here,' Pavel gave you a surprising glance. He recognized your name as well.

"Wait!! Wait!! Y/N!" A Russian voice yelled. The sound of clattering footsteps came closer to you, each pound of the foot creating a grinding sound on the concrete.

"You're Pavel Chekov, right?" You ask, knowing you didn't even need to answer the question. You knew that voice from class, it was unmistakable.

"Yes miss. I remembered." Pavel simply stated, placing his hands on his knees and attempting to catch his breath. Taken aback, you squint your eyebrows and take a step back.

'Was he crazy? Did he know you too? For certain? Why did he have to he so cute...' You thought, starting to drift off into a daydreaming state. Pavel snapped his fingers and you came out of it rather quickly.

"Th-thank you." You stutter, blushing.

"I remember you from when we were kids. I came here, to America, and I met a girl with your name. We were four at the time and I always came over to your house and we played. Trucks, tag, running through sprinklers when it was hot out. Board games when it was raining. I remember you. Took me a while but I do! I had a massive crush on you and you cried when I had to leave. I never thought I'd see you again." Pavel managed to say in one breath. He needed to catch said breath after his speech.

You dropped everything in your hands. Of course you remembered him, the stories really brought the happy memories back. "Pasha." You murmur, pulling him into a hug.

Tears poured from your eyes like a dam that burst. Pavel was crying too, rubbing your back during the tight embrace. "I never thought I'd ever see you again. You barely changed. Well, personality wise. Physically you've gotten bigger. Not bigger as weight wise of course, well, technically yes. Ugh you know what I mean!"

You nod and wipe your eyes, laughing slightly to yourself. "I do know Pasha, I do." You say before pulling him into a hug again and smiling. It was good to have him back, he was your only real good friend.