Patrick Stump • FOB

Requested my my good friend Emma :)

You sat in front of the TV, flicking through channels, to see if there was anything decent to watch. You were alone, while Patrick was our with his band, doing whatever. You huffed as you got up, and dragged yourself over to the kitchen, hoping there was at least food. Look bent down to see what was in the fridge when you heard a text tone sound. Patrick must've forgotten his phone.
You had a peek over at the kitchen bench, where his phone was lying. You saw it was a message. The message read:

Kayla -
"Hey Patrick. Sorry about before, I got carried away. Forgive me?"

You were really confused. Who was Kayla. And why would she be asking for forgiveness?
You tried to forget about it and just find something to do.
-
You ended up taking a bunch of quizzes on buzzfeed, feasting on anything you had in the pantry, watching stuff on Netflix and doing whatever else you could find.
-
After two hours of going around the house, trying to entertain yourself, you heard the door open.
-
"Hi, Y/N." Patrick was obviously tired.

"Hey, you seem flat out."

"Yeah. Did you go anywhere?"

"Nope, just stayed home. Patrick.."

"Yeah?"

"Wh-who's Kayla?"

"Oh she's my sist- why?"

"Oh sister! Well she sent you a text"

"Y/N, you didn't think I was with someone else did you?"

"It could've been a thought" you quietly mumbled..

Patrick put one hand on each of your shoulders and gave you a soft stare.

"Come on Y/N, we've been together for more then 5 years. You're the best girl I could ever hope for."

You both smiled as he kissed you on the forehead.

this was really short I know, but I hope you enjoyed it!
                                               ~ ThePiercedAvengedBurrito