Zack Merrick • All Time Low

[fun fact: zack apparently  loves to surf so i'm going to do this imagine based around that, don't worry if you can't surf 😉😉]
-
The sun reflected on the ocean blue water as you paddled your way out to sea. You popped up on your surfboard and glided through and around the waves with the wind caressing your hair and your hand stroking the ocean water.
You felt so free. The sun was glazing, the water was blending in with the sand, and the sky was purely blue. You went through the water, wave after wave after wave.
-
It was all smooth, until you felt a sudden crash and fell off your surfboard into the ocean. You made your way to the top of the water and flicked your hair aside to see what happened. You were treading above the water, keeping yourself afloat. "Are you okay?!" A voice from a distance shouted. "Yeah I'm fine." You swam towards your surfboard to grab hold. You were about to head towards the surface of the beach shore when a head popped up from the water in front of you. "You sure?" The guy asked again. "Yes, I'm sure."
"Sorry about that, I obviously didn't look where I was heading.."
"Nah, that's okay." You took hold of your board and started to make your way back to the sand. Then you felt a blast of water coming from behind you. You looked back and there is was again. "Stop that!" You laughed and tried to splash him back with one hand while the other was still holding the surfboard. "That's it!" You threw your board to one side and started splashing him as hard as you could, both of you flinching and squealing.
"Okay fine, I give up! Let's stop this"
"Alrighty then"
"What's your name, M'Lady?" He asked in a fancy tone.
"Y/N. How about you sir?" You asked back in the same voice.
"Zack, madam."
You both took your boards and made your way back to the shore.
-
You and Zack placed your boards on the sand next to eachother and sat on top of them. "It's such a beautiful day today." You said while looking out at the sea. "You know what else is beautiful?"
"Pizza."
"No.. Guess again."
"Pizza with stuffed crust."
"It's you, silly."
You chuckled and couldn't help but blush a little bit.
"Whatever."
"No, it's true. Really."
"Sure."
"Sure is. I'll prove it."
That's when Zack leaned over to you and puckered his lips playfully.
"What are you doing?" You asked while laughing
"You know. Come on."
You shrugged your shoulders and leaned in. Your lips met and you embraced the feeling. A moment later the kiss broke and both of you gazed into eachothers eyes.
"You want to go for another one?" Zack asked.
"What, a surf?"
"No... I mean-"
"Oh. Haha okay sure."
You lips connected once again as zack put his hands around your waist and you put your hands around his neck. Afterwards, you dragged your boards into the water and stared at the sunset for what felt like forever.