Brendon Urie • P!ATD // Part One

[ a 7 minutes in heaven story ]
Y/F/N - Your Friends Name

You slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans and a red shirt as you made your way out to your car. You got in and pulled out of the driveway making your way to your friend Brendon's house. He was having a party that night and you promised your friend to go with her, just because she wants to catch some eyes. It was around 15 minutes until you arrived and the house was already bustling with lights and sounds. You fixed your shirt, then knocked on the door. It was a few seconds before a young woman answered the door and welcomed you in. You sighed as you looked around the house, seeing bottles everywhere and people grinding on eachother. Loud music was pumping, making your ears feel like they were bleeding heavily. You tried to look for somebody you recognised. You finally saw Y/F/N and so,e shirtless guy next to her. She didn't even notice you.
-
You were awkwardly standing around until Brendon, looking sober for once came up to you. "How's it going, Y/N" he said politely. "Yeah alright, yourself?"
He gave a slight nod. You would've thought talking to somebody made it less awkward but you couldn't have been more wrong. It was quiet between you two until Brendon shouted "EVERYONE. 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN. NOW."

[ So yep, this this kinda just a story outline and I'll be writing a more detailed chapter soon ]