Cody Carson • Set It Off

Requested by @thats0erynne
I hope you enjoy it :) it's really short :(
-
"Can't you clean up after yourself for once?!" You practically screamed at your husband of 4 years.
"What are you talking about?! You're the one that's acting like a lazy pig all the time!"
You were arguing for almost an hour, until you heard somebody speak.
"Can you two please be quiet, I'm trying to watch TV!! Why are you yelling at eachother all the time!?" Your 4 year old daughter, Y/D/N shouted.
Cody stormed upstairs and slammed the door.
You let out a heavy breath and turned your eyes to Y/D/N.
"I'm sorry, darling. Go back to watching TV." You said in a more gentle tone.
"Why were you upset at daddy?"
"It's nothing, honey. Everything's fine."
After Y/D/N went back to watching TV, you went upstairs outside the room Cody was in, and slowly opened the door, peeking in. You saw him on the edge of the bed fiddling with his marriage ring. He looked up at you for a second and stared down at the ring again. You stepped in and closed the door behind you, and sat down next to him.
"I'm sorry for everything, Cody. You deserve so much better"
You buried your face in your palms.
"Don't you ever say that. I love you so much Y/N"
He slowly shuffled over, closer to you and put an arm around your shoulder, soon becoming a big hug. You hugged him tightly back.

Im sorry, it's really short but hopefully you like it