Jaime Preciado • PTV

L/S/N - Lead Singers Name
Y/N - Your Name
G/N - Guitarists Name

The crowd went absolutely wild as you finished playing a cover of Green Day's American Idiot. You were the drummer in the band, you didn't talk much but oh lord you knew how to play the shit out of the drums [ see what I did there? ]
-
As you walked off stage with the crowd still going crazy you came across Pierce The Veil, the band you were supporting on tour for a couple of months.
"Now that, was a killer performance" Vic said as you arrived backstage.
"Thanks vic!" Your lead singer L/S/N said with a smile. You went to your room, to take a break before your next song.

"Hey Y/N?" G/N the guitarist asked

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I think Jaime totally digs you"

"No way, I haven't even talken to him before!"

"So? I saw backstage and he was definitely checking you out"

You scoffed and just ignored it. Little did they actually know that you had a major crush on Jaime, even before you started touring with the band, and know that you got to know what he's like, you can't help but swoon over him.
-
You heard the crowd cheer and scream as they finished performing. They walked into the room to take a break as well. You instantly took notice of Jaime who flashed his perfect smile :]  Then you felt a nudge on your shoulder, which lead to you giving the do-that-again-or-i-will-actually-murder-your-face look.
-
Time passed and it was the end of the concert. You and the rest of the band were exhausted after 4 hours of performing in front of a crazy energetic audience. And even after all the sweat, it was an amazing experience overall.
-
You returned to the van with your band members and fell face first onto bed straight away. Then you heard a buzz on your phone. It was a message from an unknown number, saying-

"Goodnight Y/N, Jaime xx"

You put your hand on your cheek as you felt it turn warmer and warmer. You rushed out to the band asking with urgency "How the hell did Jaime get my number?"  "We.... May or may not have told him, but hey this is a start of a relationship for you, thank us!" Your bassist said with charisma. You really didn't know how to respond, and muttered as you went back to your bed "thanks guys..."

And you just knew that it was a new start for you :]