2.A new conversation

8AM in the morning. I had no sleep. I always wake up at 10AM (Yeah,I am lazy but I needed more sleep because my exam was starting in a month)

I got up, I opened the window which was next to my bed and I laid down again. I played some music from the laptop. It started with Thomas Jack's Rivers. I love EDM music and I listen to Matoma,Thomas Jack (I think they're better than Kygo at tropical house),Avicii (I saw him live and he was awesome as always),Martin Garrix and many other,but they are the first.

Footsteps?

"Good morning sweetie."
"Uhm..."
"This is your breakfast:pancakes,orange juice,your favourite cereals,"Gold Rings" and coffee."
"Thank you mom,you're an angel"
"I know" then she winked and left

When we talk about food,mom is a Master Chef. Heaven in your mouth! She was a cook in Romania,Italy,Spain,Germany,UK and now in Norway. She makes the best burgers in the world (better than McDonald's,KFC or Burger King). When Olav comes here,mom always cooks because she knows that he loves them.

I started eating my pancakes. "Mmm...soo good."
I decided to stay all day in my fluffy pijamas with Minions. Bob the stuffed Minion was looking at me. Yes,I'm a Minion lover,but...I really wanted a boyfriend. I always stay in home and learn and I'm not that kind of girl boys fall in love with.

I finished my pancakes and my orange juice and I took the cereal bowl next to me. I thought I would play the piano for a little.
My fingers played something random and without my control I heard that I played the acoustic version of "Firestone".

"What? I said I don't like Kygo,but I think this song is really good."

I searched on YouTube and I played the song. It wasn't so bad. I liked it.
I was ready to close the window,but I saw Kyrre. (he lives next to my house and I can see his room. Oah..) He was wearing a white T-shirt with jeans and no SnapBack. Everyone knows him with a SnapBack.

He was waving and was smiling at me. He wasn't so ugly as I thought.
I tried to fake a smile and wave slowly.
He had a paper and a pen in his hands. He had written something and he showed me:

"Hello."

<Wait,are we in Taylor Swift's "You belong with me" music video?>

I took a paper and a pen and I wrote:

"Uhm...hi."

Kyrre: "I heard you playing the acoustic version of Firestone. Nice"
Me: "Uhm...thanks...I think."
Kyrre: "Do you want to come at me? Uhm...my family is in a trip without me and...I'm alone"
Me: "Does it sound like a...? Wait...no"
Kyrre: "No no no. Keep calm. It's not that thing. Oh c'mon. Do you want to come at you?"
Me: "It's your choice."
Kyrre: "In 5 minutes I'll be there"

Why? Why? Why? I should close the window earlier.