10. "You don't own me"

Days passed by and Kyrre went home. He was getting better and better and he was ready to release his album, Cloud Nine.
The relationship between me and Conrad is not as good as we expected to be. He is always jealous,even when I talk with my best friends,Ingrid and Olav or he tells me cheesy things or he ignores me for no reason.

I heard a song that sounded familiar. It was my ringtone, Avicii - Levels. I answered (it was Ingrid):

"Hey bae. How ya doin?"

"Hey sis. I'm good. Wanna hang out?"

"Uhm.. I'm not in the mood right now."

"Oh c'mon. Problems in *paradise*?"

"Yeah maybe"

"HERE COMES THE STUBZZ, DOCTOR LOVE!" joked Olav

"OH! Dr. Love, I need your help right now." I entered his game and then, I laughed.

"Can we come?" asked Ingrid

"If you want..."

"Okay. See ya. Bye" then she closed

After that, I saw Conrad,who entered my room.

"SO YOU WANT TO HANG OUT WITH THEM,DON'T YOU?"

"Are you okay?"

"OKAY? HAHA...NO!" then he slapped my face

I started crying.

"CONRAD...AH!!!"

He scared me. I didn't know that he is so violent..

"You don't love me,do you?"

"Uhm... I love you but in other way. Conrad, I'm not your slave. You don't own me..."

He slapped me again. In my room.

"If you start crying or talking again, I will kill you. You also should be shot by Maren's gun. I hate you... You treated me like a trash. You used me. I saw that you're in love with Kyrre. You would better take him. What have I done? I treated you like a princess,but now I found that you're a witch. "

What happened with him? I love him, but yes, I think I love Kyrre more... Conrad treated me like a princess... I didn't want to. I heard some noises. My parents were scared. I think they heard us. Also Ingrid and Olav

"What happened here?" screamed dad.

"We heard everything! Leave my daughter alone. Ingrid, call the police"

Dad held Conrad and Olav hugged me. I started crying so hard. I was so scared. I missed Kyrre.
The police came fast. They took Conrad. The neighbors were outside,even the Gørvells (and Kyrre)
Mom and Ingrid came next to me. My face was red and wet. Mom gave me my blanket. I was still very shocked.

I saw Kyrre who came next to me.

"Maria,tell me what happened"

I told him everything.

"I can't believe what he has done to you. I trusted him. He was my bro"

He hugged me,then he kissed my forehead. I loved his hug.

"Don't look at me. I look like an ugly tomato."

He giggled,then he dried my tears.

"You're cute in every way."

"Uhm...thanks... I guess" I giggled and then I blushed.

He smiled,then we had looked into each other's eyes. After that I realized that he is the one.