7. Bali

In the next morning we had to start finding Kyrre.
We had the breakfast next to the beach. It was so hot in the early morning. Our table was next to a coconut tree. What if a coconut would fall in my head? Haha. I would wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things.
Conrad was holding my hand. I love when he does this. I love him so much. Finally I found a person who really loves me and doesn't lie to me.

"My little pumpkin,I love you so much." he told me

Okay,I think this is cheesy,but I entered his game.

"I love you too, my Connie"

"Haha. It's sounds so cute. Little pumpkin and Connie."

"I think I will get used with them. I'm not with these uhm...cheesy things."

"Haha. You're right. For me is also a new thing. My little pumpkin."

"Connie. Okay,it sounds like a girl name. Hahaha."

We laughed a lot. We were like two lovebirds haha. He stood up, he held me and then he kissed me. After this, my phone rang. It was Ingrid.

"Hey bae."

"Hi babe. Did you find Kyrre?"

"Not yet."

Conrad was staring at me and smiled. I answered him with a smile.

"Connie,babe. Stop it." I said

He touched me on my legs. His hands were cold.

"Connie? What? Who is she?"

"It's not a girl. Haha. It's uhm...a long story."

"Oh babe,I love you" Conrad told me

"Wait...it's that Conrad?"

"Yeah." I said

"NO WAY. Are you using him or what? You bitch."

"Stop it, Ingrid. I really love him. I do this for him. Conrad and Kyrre are bros. So shut up bitch."

"My bitch."

"You are mine. I'll call you as soon as I can"

"Anyway,your parents are home."

"WHAT?"

"Don't worry,I told them that you are in a working trip."

"Thank you dear,I love you. See ya soon."

"Okay,what was that?" Conrad was looking at me so strange.

"Connie,it's a girl conversation."

"I can't understand girls"

"My little girl,Connie"

"You didn't say that!"

"Catch me!"

We played like children,then we ran into the water. He kissed me underwater. Now,this was our "magical" kiss.
Later we tried to find Kyrre. We found something. Ultra Bali will start in two days. We looked on the paper. No "Kygo" on the list. Only Thomas Jack,Sam Feldt,Felix Jaehn,Robin Schulz,Matoma and many other.
My phone rang again. I hope it's not mom.

*Mom*

"Oh shit."

"Hi honey. How is in your trip? Did you find Kyrre?"

*What did Ingrid say to mom?*

"Not yet. Uhm...I can't talk. Sorry. Bye"

"Too short" Conrad laughed

"Yeah."

My phone rang again. What happened?

"NO WAY! IT'S KYRRE'S NUMBER!"

"Uhm...Kyrre,are you okay? Where are you now?"

"Hello princess. I'm okay. I heard that you're looking for me. I appreciate that you really care about me. I'm not in a tropical place as we talked when I was with you. Please don't find me. But I'm okay. I love you. Bye."

A tear runned down my face. Does he love me? Princess? He doesn't want to be found? His voice was so sad. I don't want to lose him forever,but he used me... I think it's something in the middle. I told Conrad about this conversation. It was weird anyway.
Conrad tried to call Kyrre,but it said: "The number you tried to call is not available". Okay...I'm a little bit scared.

"LADS!"

I turned around and I saw Thomas Jack. He was with Matoma.

"Hi guys!" Conrad said

"Hi..." I said. My voice was so "dead".

"Hey...sweetie,are you okay?" TJ asked.

"Uhm...yes...I think."

"Have you heard about Kygo's loss?" asked Matoma

"Yes. TJ,have you heard something about Myles?" I asked

"Yes. He is with me at Ultra. He is also looking for Kygo. He's not in Bali. So,why are you here?"

"We're looking for him" Conrad said.

"We have to go back to Bergen. I'm sorry." I said

"Wanna come to our show?" Matoma asked

"I'd like to. Thank you. I really love your music."

"You can come in the backstage. You are VIPs"

The show was that night. TJ and Matoma were awesome. Felix Jaehn,Sam Feldt too. At the show,we felt the tropical vibes,we danced and sang. It was so cool. Impressive fireworks and powerful bass. I received positive energy. I also met them. They were so friendly. They asked me about Kyrre and I didn't know what to say,so Conrad talked.

After the show,me and Conrad went to our hotel and found a piano. He sat down next to me and played some notes,then he sang Firestone and Start again. I cried a little. Those songs reminded me of Kyrre. I can't forget him. I don't know why.

The next day we flew back to Bergen. Conrad bought a house in Bergen a year before. We didn't talked until Kyrre's party, even though we stay in the same neighbourhood.
My parents were mad at me. Why I didn't learn those days? I want to be a musician. They said there aren't many chances. Uhm...my friends are musicians,but anyway...
Soon I have the exam,so I had to forget about Ingrid,Olav,Conrad and Kyrre's loss. I live in a "jail".
My parents are "The boss" until I will have my own house...but I'm 23...
Goodbye life!