11. A new life

Me and Kyrre bought a new house, in Bergen. Not far from our families. It's a modest house. I don't like expensive things and luxury. Kyrre too.

"Open your eyes and open the box. It's a present for you." Kyrre said.

I had opened it and then I saw this:

"OH MY GOSH! KYRRE! IT'S SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU!" I jumped and then I started crying

"OH MY GOSH! KYRRE! IT'S SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU!" I jumped and then I started crying. I love puppies so much. He started smiling and then he hugged me.

"Oh,please honey,stop crying." he giggled.

"I'm sorry babe, but this is so cute. I can't resist it. Look at this innocent face. I love it. Oh my...I didn't buy you anything."

"Don't worry, I don't want anything. I have everything I want here,next to me." and then he kissed me.

I took the puppy and then I looked at him. It was so sweet.

"What's his name?" asked Kyrre

"Hmm...I'll call him..."

"Please don't say Kygo. Please." then he laughed

"But why? And how did you know that?" I laughed too

"I'm a mind reader and because it's not original. I'm the only one in this house who is called Kygo."

"Oh shut up! Okay...his name is...Lucky. Because the person who I'm lucky to have,gave me this puppy."

"Wow! That's so sweet. Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"I really like you from the day I saw you,when I came to your house because I was alone."

"But why did you left me at the party?"

"Maren forced me to do many things. I'm so sorry...now I'm very happy. I have a new life with you."

"I'm so happy because you're happy. I also have a new life with you and...Lucky."

He giggled,then he kissed me again.

The door opened and...

"Let's have a toast to this beautiful couple!" Myles shouted

"Hey. Let's have a party." Kyrre said.

"Good idea." I winked

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I opened the door and many people invaded our house (Kyrre's friends) WHAAT?!

"KYRRE!"

"MARTIJN!"

OH MY GOD! MARTIN GARRIX IS IN OUR HOUSE.

"Oh, this is your new beautiful girlfriend, isn't she?" Martijn winked

"Yes. And I love her so much. Martijn, this is Maria. Maria, Martijn."

"Nice to meet you Maria!"

I tried to be calm and not to act like a desperate fangirl.
"Nice to meet you too, Martijn! I really love your music. Guys, I'm so happy seeing you together."

"We are like brothers. C'mon let's take a selfie with this beautiful couple"

*Snap*

"MARIAAA! KYRRE!"

"INGRID! OLAV!"

"Oh my God! Is that Martin Garrix?" Asked Ingrid

"Yep! We had just talked like one minute before you came here. He's a great guy."

Martijn and Ingrid got to know each other. Olav and Johannes (Kygo's photographers) took some photos of us. This party was great! We had some special guests like Tim Bergling (Avicii) and Alan Walker. This party turned into a little EDM festival. I took Lucky up in our bedroom. Maybe he was scared

"THIS PARTY IS AWESOME!" I screamed to Kyrre because of the loud music

The music stopped..

"Uhm..Sorry. I want to make a toast. For my beautiful girlfriend, Maria. Thank you for changing my life. Now I'm very happy to have you right next to me. For my friends, thank you for your support. You guys are awesome. Thank you for coming."

"This song is for our lovebirds, Kyrre and Maria!"

*In the name of love started playing*

Everybody screamed and whistled. Kyrre kissed me and we danced.
We drank until we felt dizzy. This was one of the best parties ever.

I went up in our bedroom to check out Lucky. He was so sweet while he was sleeping.. Then an unknown blonde girl came in our bedroom.

"Uhm..sorry..I can't find the bathroom."

"No problem. Next door on the left."

It's suspicious..That girl looks familiar. She looks like Conrad. I didn't know many things about him. He never was my type. I checked out his personal Instagram profile (I still follow him) and guess what? I found photos with her. And...wait...IT'S HIS SISTER! Her name is Grace.
I sent Ingrid a message. She needs to spy her a little bit.
Why should Grace come here? Maybe it's something related to Conrad's plan. This party has to stop right now.

"MARIAAA! COME ON, LET'S DANCE!"

Oh God, Martijn drank too much..

"Kyrre is not here to see us." then he kissed me.

I slapped him.

"WAKE UP MARTIJN! YOU ARE DRUNK AS FUCK!"

He run away, then I heard that he threw up in the bathroom. Great Martijn!

I went in the garden where many people were drunk and then I screamed: "THE PARTY IS OVER!"

"NOOO!" Everybody started leaving.

"What happened?" Kyrre asked
I told him about Grace. I don't feel safe..and about Martijn throwing up. I didn't mention the kiss.

Kyrre went in the bathroom and found Martijn sleeping.

"He drinks too much when the party is very good and he doesn't resist too much. Haha. Can he sleep here?"

"In the living room? Of course."

We had to clean everything in our house. It was a mess.
When me and Kyrre went to bed. I felt so unsafe, then he hugged me.

"It will be okay. Trust me. I love you." He said

"I love you too." I said.

***

After a year I'm back. Haha. At a moment I had a lack of inspiration and imagination. I didn't had an easy school year and last year I worked in august. Right now I'm working again. I can't wait to go in august at Untold Festival to see Alan Walker, Martin Garrix and many more. Guys, I'm so sorry for not updating. BUT WOW 14K READERS! Thank you so much for your support. I love you!