Chapter Eight

*WARNING*

This chapter has a bit of smut which is kind of hardcore but not really. I don't know just read it.

-A&A

~Dave~

Dave had never felt closer to John.  Laying there, holding him until their eye lids grew heavy.  Dave was happier with John. They shared a love for each other that was unbreakable...or so that's what Dave thought.

-------------

They had been dating for a month now.  A beautiful four weeks that seemed like years.  Ever since that incident occurred, they never left each other's side.  Ever. They walked to school together, walked each other to class,  and walked each other home. 

Dave usually hung out at John's place after school. Hell, he practically lived there. Dave's place was weird, and his Bro had a thing for yaoi.  Just gross. But they were staying over at his place today anyway.  

"Okay dude, I've got this great song."Dave reached for John's hand, but he pulled away.

John shook his head and looked down at his feet. 

"Hey," Dave said with a hint of concern in his voice."Are you alright?"

He stopped walking and stared up at John. They were silent for a bit. 

What's wrong with him?

John giggled "You worry too much." He perked up and kissed Dave. 

"I'm fine!" He flashed a smile.  

"Liar."

 Dave knew he was hiding something, and he wanted to know what it was.

"What?" Dave's sudden proclaim wiped the smile clean off of John's face.  

"Something's bothering you," Dave was staring blankly down at John.

"I-I..." John looked away and took a step back. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't lie to me, John!" 

John took another step back, his body tensed. 

"I-I'm sorry." Dave's vision blurred behind his shades, tears burning his eyes. John relaxed, stepping towards him.

"I-I'm just w-worried about you..." 

John took Dave's hand and put it against his heart.

"Do you feel that?"

He nodded.

"My heart is beating. I'm alive.  That's all you need to worry about."

Dave lunged forward and buried his face into John's chest, inhaling his scent. John's embrace was so comforting. He never wanted to let go.

-------------

When they got to Dave's house, John immediately ran to the bathroom.

Dave took his shades off and sat at his desk, scrolling through Instagram. He saw that Jade took a picture of him and John making out.

They are #goals.

Dave shook his head and laughed.

John came in from the bathroom, still gloomy, but forced a smile. Dave powered off his phone. No interruptions.

He gestured for John to come over, and Dave pulled on John's tie, onto his lap. John bit his lip, and Dave started to kiss his neck. As soon as he did, John relaxed on Dave and grabbed his shoulders. John was staring at his lips and started to kiss Dave. Their lips glided over each other and his breath was warm. John started to kiss him harder moving his hands down his back, under Dave's shirt. He let out a small moan and pulled John closer.