Closure

Closure

"Can I explain please?" Travis begins to beg me, with both of his palm facing the sky. I crossed my arm together, "Where did you even get these pill that fast?" I asked looking at my watch, noticing Travis been out for only 3 hours. Travis head dropped again, as he started to mumble word to his chest. "Pick your head up and talk Travis, you man enough to have these devils!" I yelled feeling like I've been betrayed. "Dan The Man sold them to me, he met me when I was released and brought me here." Travis said very fast to try to make me miss a detail. Although I was full aware of what he just told me and I was disappointed. "And I asked that mother..... Okay explain yourself Travis. Mama got your kids coming over my house when they get out of school and your trying to get high." I said to see if I could get a guilt trip from him. "Dwayne I'm not high, I didn't even take none of them." Travis explained. When Travis said that I opened the medicine bottle and the cotton was still freshly patted on top of the pills.

"Okay Travis I'm listening." I gave Travis a chance to explain. "You won't believe me if I told you Dwayne." Travis cried out. "Try me" I responded. "Okay, the whole time when I was in rehab all I can think of is Sharod and Jayla. And I promise myself I when I beat this I won't relapse." Travis responded. "Okay explain what this a ritual or something?" I asked because I was so freaking curious. "Ritual? Sort of, when I got the pill from Dan I felt the same way as before. I wanted to forget all about what happen and be in my fantasy world like before. I know I'm not living for myself no more but also my children." Travis took a breather and whipped away some of the tear. "I broke down when they brought me in the room and told me that Mary Lou Infection hit stage two –organ failure-. I felt like I could've pushed her to do her frequent check up like usually but I didn't." Travis started crying. I walked over to give him a hug but Travis refuse with a hand in my chest. "I'm not finished!" Travis announced I backed up to the spotted that I originally at.

"I came here to get closure from the guilt, before I tried to take them for Mary Lou. Grown to realize that, that hurts people around me. So I came and apologize to Mary Lou and to give her the pills as a tribute." Travis head dropped in the same position in his chest. I was speechless, I just stood there and look at the tombstone and the pills. (I'm the biggest douche bag ever) Travis walked to me and grabbed the pills, and took a knee in front of the tombstone. "I Love You Mary Lou, I wish I could brought them to you earlier. Here's some antibbbb....bbbb" Travis broke down. Travis tear rolled down his face. The passion in his face was unforgettable, the cry was unmuted. Without a doubt, if you heard him cry. You would know that it was over love. I found myself catching my tears from following on my shirt. (This is too deep for me)

~Ring... Ring~ "Hey Candice"

"Baby you get your brother?"

"Yeah"

"Well hurry here, you won't believe this"

"Okay"

~Click~

"Dwayne!" Travis called for me

"Yeah Travis" I answered

"I'm ready to see my kids." Travis vented

"Okay I'll take you just one pit stop" I announced to Travis.