Chapter 2

Selena's POV:

„Nate what the hell is going on in here?" I said and he and his best friend Sasha turn around stopping what they were doing. Nate stood in front of her covering her naked body. It seamed as if he was protecting her.

„It's NOT what you think." He said

„Oh really, so you having you tongue down her throat is not kissing and you two having sex on the table is not what it is cause that is what I'm thinking, it is. I'm NOT blind and for God's sake Nate it is our wedding day. How could you?" Fusion of anger and sadness clearly noticeable in my voice.

„I..I..I wanted to tell you.."

„Is this some kind of joke or what.. When did you plan to tell me? Maybe after ceremony or in your vow's. 'Oh hey just a heads up, I'm having an affair with Sash'" I said the last part in male voice.

„Shut up Selena I know you are still not over Justin. You can't say anything." He said with harsh British accent.

„At least I'm not fucking him on the kitchen table next to our wedding cake on our wedding day." I said and turn around wanting to leave. By this point I was furious. How dare he compare me and him.

„Were do you think you are going?" I heard him asking.

„Far far away from you." I said while taking off my ring and throwing it in his face.

„Here you go Mr. Bass." I said imitating British accent.

„Oh and by the way you should continue I'm sure the media will be disappointed by me stepping in the middle of your business. Have a nice life!" I added by pointing in cameras.

I heard him swear as he pulled up his pants. As I opened the door I could see almost everybody standing in shook and some of them were crying including my mom.

I stormed out of the house and ran to my car. As I was driving tears were going down my cheeks. I didn't even realized that I was driving to mine and Justin's house till I pulled in front.
I took my phone and called him.

„Sel?" he said and even more tears storm down my face. Great now I look like a mess and those 3 hours of getting dolled up were for nothing. Actually everything was for nothing.

„Hey princess it is ok. Take a deep breath and calm down. Don't think about me and how am I, go and be happy. Love and live. Shine my star, shine." He said and I heard his voice crack few times. He was crying too.

„Jay, h-he ch-cheated on m-me" I said crying even more

„WHAT? What do you mean" He yelled. „Where are you now?"

„I'm in front of o-our h-house." I manage to say.

„I'm coming" I heard him say and I wanted to say no but seconds later I saw him walking out from the house towards my car. I stepped out and run to him.

I was finally in arms of a person whose hug I was craving the most. I was holding onto him like on my dear life.

„Let's go inside" he said looking in my eyes.

I can't believe he was still living in this house.

Justin's POV:

Today was Selena's wedding day. The day when I lose her forever. God I'm so stupid. I had everything with her and I let it go.

I took my phone and dial her number hoping she didn't change it. I needed to call her. After a few times ringing someone picked up.

„Selena's phone. How can I help you?" Young girl's voice said in happy polite tone.

"G-gacie is that you?" I asked in surprise. Why did she pick up?

„It's me. Who is asking?"

„Um.. It's Justin" I said quietly

„BIEBER... I miss you sooooo much" She said really excited.

„I miss you too beautiful. How are you? How is it going? And please can you not say my name I don't want anyone know I was calling today."

„Don't worry I'm alone in the room because I was hoping you will call. Selena turned off her phone today but I stole it because I didn't want to miss your call. I'm good thank you. How are you?" She asked carefully

„Thank you for that. I'm good I guess." I said but didn't souded like that at all. I was crying since I found out about the wedding and I lost 15 kilo but I kept saying I'm ok

„I understand." She said

„Gracie where is um.. where is Sel?" I asked

„She locked herself in a room and doesn't want to come out. It is time, you know, for the ceremony but she doesn't want to come out." She said knowing she will hurt me by saying that.

„Ok. Look Gracie you need to go to her and knock quietly on her door she will open I promise. Then go to her and put your hands onto her shoulders and by looking her into eyes tell her: 'Baby it will be ok. Remember it is time for you to shine.'" I told her while crying.

„Are you sure?" she asked in disbelief.

„Believe me after this she will be ready to win the world" I said remembering how she would get determined when I would say that to her.

„Ok. Hey J I need to go now my mom is calling me. And hey stay strong please." She said in sincere.

„Yea, keep yourself safe." I heard her hang up and I put my phone down

I was laying I our bed in now just my house. I didn't use this room as my bedroom I couldn't sleep here without her. And plus all our stuff were here and this room looked like time stopped in it. I left all my clothes that I wore whan I was with her and she never picked up hers. I had new bedroom, clothes and closet down the hallway and I slept over there ever since she left.

The only time I entered this room was when it was some special day and that is when I would just stand on the door. When memories get to me little bit too much I would exit.

That is probably why all of my girlfriends left me and because my mobile phone and laptop were full of Selena news notification. I couldn't let go of her. I felt like it is not over yet, but in a few minutes it will be. That is why I wore hoddie and sweatpants that she loved the most and took her t-shirt smelling her scent like as she never left. I was crying myself to death and I honestly didn't care if I die or not.

Few minutes past by and I heard my phone going off. The only reason I picked it up is because I was hoping for her phone call. Miracles do happen. It was her.

„Sel?" I said sitting up my grabbing onto her T-shirt tightly. I heard her breathing hard. I know it was her. I close my eyes and begin to speak.

„Hey princess it is ok. Take a deep breath and calm down. Don't think about me and how am I, go and be happy. Love and live. Shine my star, shine." I said to her. As much as I wish she is now next to me and making me happy that is how much I wish her to be happy even if it meant far away from me. I was crying myself a river.

„Jay, h-he ch-cheated on m-me" She said after I finished. She was also crying even harder than me. My world crashed down. I jumped off the bed and storm downstairs to the front door.

„WHAT? What do you mean? " I yelled. „Where are you now?"

„I'm in front of o-our h-house." She said in embarrassment.

„I'm coming" Before she said anything I walked out the door and saw her exiting the car as she saw me.

----

✔VOTE ✔
Comment

Much love